• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spoon's All You Can Smash Buffet! RESULTS ARE UP! (10/24 Wilm. NC)

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
Hehehe! I really wanted to get it recorded on video though... I'll try to go to a recent tournament and hopefully see you there.

Pur3 Smash

Smash Cadet
thank god its on a sunday perfect excuse to miss church but someones prob gonna haft to pick me up from jasmines again ill pitch in for more gas money this time if needed think u can maybe hook me up with that spoon dawg?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol at that tag. Good stuff.

and I'm really sorry spoon, but I can't come. It's pretty simple girlfriend johns. I wish you the best of luck.

EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD GO THO!!!!!

Everyone.

Majora's Spoon

Smash Rookie
NOOOO CHRIS (thanks for tag approval)

Next time I'm at a tournament I'll give you a piece of my mi--.... wait, I gotta get to a tournament first. loool

Well! Hopefully if I host in the future I can get a saturday.

Majora's Spoon

Smash Rookie
Attendance wise?

Well I'm gonna put posters up around my school tomorrow and try and get a bunch of attenders; the facebook event has 27 confirmations and 30 maybes, so we'll see.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
That sound great!!!

I'm pretty sure me and 2-3 other Pembroke bros are coming. Also, I only have $10, so just take my venue fee out of my winnings herpa derp derp

:awesome:

edit: Spoon, if we meet in tourney, lets do Zelda vs Mewtwo

Hypn0tic_Specter

Smash Rookie
wilmington?

06?

what?
My thoughts exactly. You need to come to some Wilmington events, son. All of our good players not named Spoon left and we need to get legit again.

Also, I'm going to be in need of a doubles partner. I really don't intend on grabbing some random dude from Spoon's high school. XD

Foxy

Smash Master
me and gofg are seriously wanting to go to this if we can.

we want to play some smash and a tourney would be great too (it still holds weight but instead of money it's part of his project). i would definitely try my best to win. but i think we need more people here, we want him to get at least a decent representation of nc smashgoers.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Raleigh to wilmington is 1.5 hours, durham to wilmington less than 2

unless you drive like an 80 year old woman. I've made the drive from chapel hill and raleigh countless times.

Top Bottom