• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPORE Creature Creator

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Some of you got it, I'm sure. Let's see some FUCKIN' YOSHIS!

* For those of you who have been living in a cave for the past four years, Will Wright (creator of Sims) has been working on a massive project called SPORE. Essentially, it's a game where you evolve from a microscopic organism into a fully developed civilization capable of inter-galactic exploration.

One of the biggest claims to fame is its creature creator, able to produce just about anything under the sun. Thus why I want to see some Yoshis.

EDIT: This is the best I could do, lol.

EDIT 2: Second Attempt

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Hey that's amazing! I've always been looking forward to Spore. I just need a strong enough computer to play it. :p You got it pretty close. :D

ducky285

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha nice Yoshies. Make several different colored Yoshies. It'll be like a family of goofy dinosaurs. :D

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Where did you hide the mouth? I haven't been allowed to finalize my creations without having given it one of their ugly mouths. You must've hidden the mouth very well, or was this done some other way?

IceAge

Smash Cadet
This is probably my most currently hyped game as of now. I'm more excited about this then I was brawl. It looks like it will be a great game.

salaboB

Smash Champion
This is probably my most currently hyped game as of now. I'm more excited about this then I was brawl. It looks like it will be a great game.
Overhyped is the word you want.

Unless you're really, really looking forward to what looks like it's going to end up being based on a fairly standard evolution-type game with a very in-depth modeller for your character, I've seen nothing of Spore that justifies the "Best game of all time!" hype it seems to have.

Top Bottom