• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spring Fest Brawl Singles at Polytech - March 13th RESULTS UP

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Man oh man. yall should have stayed after the concert and whatnot afterwards. it was mad fun to do something other than smash. besides, purple pikmin, sailor scouts, screaming punk rock and aloe vera juice is just too good to pass up.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Man oh man. yall should have stayed after the concert and whatnot afterwards. it was mad fun to do something other than smash. besides, purple pikmin, sailor scouts, screaming punk rock and aloe vera juice is just too good to pass up.
THIS^^^^

Definitely worth coming to, regardless of the doo doo weather lmfao. Good shiz/fun seeing everyone.

DMT hit me up if Polys ever having those anime things again lol.

HelpR

Smash Ace
well that was fun. dunno if there's gonna be a results thread, so gonna do shoutouts here.

vinnie: good seeing ya dude, good job on top 4
pierce: nicely done, didnt talk to you much bu the little I did was nice.
rykoshet: a douche
blackanese: blargh I need to learn that pikmin matchup. good stuff though.
cheese: both of our matchsets were fairly intense, and I kinda wish I had won the 2nd set, but oh well, what can ya do, either way it was fun as hell playing you and I hope next time I win and dont get beat by you in losers lol
kaila: hi.
knightmare: fun stuff dude.
john 12346: good lucario, the MMs were fun.
shippo: good lucario, but trust me dude, the more you get worried over how well you do the worst you tend to do.
dark pch: I cant say much for your situation, and honestly, you have alot of potential, and you're a real talented guy, but you unfortunately in this game characters like peach have limitations, and while i respect you alot for sticking with a mid tier main so long, you seemed to be caused a whole lot of stress from this. it's unfortunate.
jtails: you didnt do so well bro, but next time you can bring it back, I know you can
projo: ****it, stop working on saturdays
dmt: worst. TO. ever.

for everyone I forgot, I obviously heavily dislike you. but thanks for coming regardless. hope you all stuck around afterwards though, lots of fun events.

I got myself a goomba! **** is so cash.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
How much Pierce get for 1st? if over 100 ill be pissed lololol.

HelpR

Smash Ace
there were 20 something people, so yeah it's over 100, what you guys dont seem to realize that due to this being like right inside a anime convention, there were a good number of randoms to bolster the pot.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
there were 20 something people, so yeah it's over 100, what you guys dont seem to realize that due to this being like right inside a anime convention, there were a good number of randoms to bolster the pot.
Well i go to tournies looking forward to doubles and doubles did not happen so... meh.:embarrass

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Thanks guys I had a good time losing mah money. :p

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Rofl so many weeaboos xD
I had fun regardless, lol@dancinganimepeople

ch33s3

Smash Lord
PGN: DAMMIT. GGs <_<
Jtails: I barely saw you, sad face.
Blackanese: too good
DMT: Thanks for hosting, and losing to me, as always. GET AT MY SDI! <3
Dark: Sorry I planked you, but that's what happens to mid tiers.
HelpR: I assure you I will never drop a set to you again, now that I'm aware of your obscure CP rules.
Shippo: *waves*
knightmare: Nice to see you again.
Kaila: Tough break getting me first, I'm sure you'll get better if you keep at it :)
Random Dude Who Played Link and Lucario that I don't Remember: Play a better character or learn to stop nado.
Pierce: Fun MM, I always enjoy playing and talking to you, because you're one of the most knowledgeable out there. I wonder if you've figured out the tech I used on your Marth to get that grab, yet. Knowing you, if you've tried, you have, and you can now use it, and that scares me. Sorry I ran out so fast, ride was waiting and such. We'll have to run that set back again soon.

If I forgot anyone, too bad.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Oh how I wish I could've entered the tourney. But hey, getting two bucks for taking a train down to Polytech and playing Smash ain't a bad deal either, I suppose.

PROJO REMIND ME I OWE YOU A DOLLAR NEXT TIME WE MEET

HelpR

Smash Ace
HelpR: I assure you I will never drop a set to you again, now that I'm aware of your obscure CP rules.
but dude, seriously? as an icies main, it kinda makes sense you've never had this used against you, cause I have.

it's a common rule put in for several tourneys, one of the more recent ones that used it were viridian city:

Counterpick Rule: The loser of the match first chooses the stage that the next match of the set will be played on. The opponent, then, makes the choice of changing character or not. than the loser of the match selects his/her character.

If the loser of the match chooses to select the stage at random. The opponent CANNOT change character. The loser of the match than makes the choice of changing character or not.
pound 4 had it too, seriously look it up

advanced slob isnt really an obscure rule, but as an icies main it's likely no one thought 'oh, i'm gonna take this icies back to FD, that'll be a good idea.' afterall, there are no icies hard counters, but for characters like lucas, fox, sheik, pretty much most of low and mid tiers, they have at least one hard counter, and this rule can particularly screw them over.

read the rulesets for tourneys closer dude, this has been present in a large number of rulesets for well over a year now >>

ch33s3

Smash Lord
It's not advanced slobs, it's an obscure character trap. I'll be using this a lot now. So thanks for pointing it out, I guess.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Please make a results thread. Whether or not you feel this tourney was insignificant, it still counts for all manner of rankings and credibility.

Thank you all for coming out. I should be at more PolyBrawls seeing how easy it is to get here.

D1

Banned via Administration
**** propz to the guys who made bread.

Especially Pierce, and Mr. "ma d00!" himself, Blackanese.

Also honorable shoutout to Vinteezy aka Daphne-rider-aka formerly known as PeeGeeEnder.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
Cheese - **** your Ice Climbers, **** them. *cries in the corner* xD
Jtails - Teach me moar plox, and thanks for trying to get ahold of Ace when I failed and forgot my keys. >.<
HelpR - Goooooooooomba ... 's make great subway companions.
dMT - Plaidplaidplaidplaidplaidplaid.
Drk.Pch - Getting back into that groove, can't wait to see you again soon! Reggaetone, lawl.
RJ - Nicest opponent ever. : )
Shippo - Noobcake, I only saw you at the very beginning. Too busy with money matches, eh?
Ace - Battle Raper. Sup.
Keith - Yay for keeping me company. Fun times were had. ^.^ "NINJA! ..... DIE!" We can has brawl this week? kthxawesome.

I think that is everyone. Maybe. No, probably not. I don't remember some names-to-faces. >.> <3

Oh yeah, that's right; dead last. *fist pumps*

-dMT-

Smash Lord
1: Pierce ($126.00) - Marth
2: Blackanese ($63.00) - ?
3: Vinnie ($21.00) - GnW ?
4: Cheese - ICs
5: Jtails - MK ?
5: HelpR - Lucas
7: Fire - ?
7: dMT - Sheik

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
guess ill do quick shoutouts

blacka: loool imma make them asian songs my victory and fail theme songs when i win/lose to MKs LMAO funny **** guy with the weeaboos
shin: fun **** with you, fun doubles randomass doubles loool, and randomass weeaboo pictures xD
pierce: nice seeing you, didn't expect to see you, also what does AlexM tag mean?
john: lol stop using roll as ur trump card, u wont be able to do that irl xD
knightmare: nice seeing u and ur homo mk xD
pgn: good **** for making them cash0rz lets go have secks afters
wes:nice seein u
southpaw: fun friendlies, hit me up on aim and ill train your TL hippiedudeCM
dark pch: lol @ u going hard in the last 2 friendlies on my luigi and my melee mk
katie : *hopes that's your right name* tanoo? dunno lol but fun talking to you =]

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I was not going hard on you. Idk what you was doing but you should have not lost to me. You must have been fooling around or something. I suck so it means nothing. You'll see when you beat me for 5 bucks.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I was not going hard on you. Idk what you was doing but you should have not lost to me. You must have been fooling around or something. I suck so it means nothing. You'll see when you beat me for 5 bucks.
maybeeehs but judging your reaction and your facial expression and your button mashing i guess so, but hey it's juts friendlies lol and yes i do free style most of the time in friendlies, and just try new stuffies ( like with falco )

also link is fun

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am not hard to beat, hence why I said that. I should have never beaten your luigi or falco or meta, I got lucky.

Top Bottom