• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, MO discussion thread

Terry

Smash Ace
I can play tonight if you want. Might get off work early. If you really want I could crash at your place and you won't have to pick me up tomorrow

Ugvts

Smash Cadet
So who's ready for the time between-times-downstairs?!?! Everyone bring their Time to this tournament so we can get to the point of omnipotent radiance in SMASH!!!

Terry

Smash Ace
Yesterday was good. I could at least keep up with anyone that placed higher than me.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yesterday was fun. Wish I had time to play melee more often but it's all good. Project M was fun too. Brawl isn't so bad with the 1 stock format.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Tournament was so awesome. I'm rather proud I managed to remember Brawl Pikachu as well as I did, it's been a long time. I remember why I used to like playing Brawl so much now that we're doing the 1-stock format. Sometimes I wish I could focus on one character, though, in either game.

Also, Project M was awesome, even though Wario's side-B is stupid.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Hm I remember saying something about it, but that may have only been to Oklahoma.

I didn't know myself until months after I started competitive smash with these guys. No one ever thinks of Ace in terms of "johns," and we use the phrase all the time around him. To us, he's just Ace.

Interesting side note: Anden (Azen's childhood friend and one of the very first pros) also lives here, and we played him for awhile. But after the first time meeting him, he became just another dude. I honestly forgot we knew him until just now LOL.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
So, when should the January tournament be?
Also I'll have the results up later tonight.

Top Bottom