• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, MO discussion thread

Terry

Smash Ace
We'll see about that.

And I actually prefer playing against Falco over Fox. Fox is just so hard to regain space against. And Falco has crap recovery.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Lol, I believe I'm third whether you're here or not. Unless we're taking about p:m.

:phone:
:p I joke!

As for P:M, that shouldn't really count, since there's a lot of reasons why I win (brawl characters, it's not really like melee yet, etc).

We'll see about that.

And I actually prefer playing against Falco over Fox. Fox is just so hard to regain space against. And Falco has crap recovery.
rematch!

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Guys, we are going to make a Springfield Leaderboard at the next smashfest. Here is how it works:

Everybody gets initially ranked and put on a list. Each week, a player is allowed to challenge either one or two spots ahead. If you are present, you cannot decline a challenge. Each challenge match is best of 5, tourney rules. You can only challenge the same player once per week. If you challenge somebody and they are not present three weeks in a row, you take their spot. If you are ranked (example) 5th and challenge number 3 and win, you swap places. Does that make sense? It's a really fun leaderboard system we used to use in my chess club, and since I often get asked by crew members and outsiders alike where we all rank next to one another, this will be a fun way to have an answer. We have about eleven players now that I will be putting on the list. If you are off and want on, let me know. This is not in order. We will discuss that later.
Zivilyn Bane
Zantetsu
Terrence
Wretched
Tempest
Yes!
DrewBear
EFG
Kami
Terral
UGVTS

A few other notes on rules. If you challenge somebody higher at the same time somebody lower challenges you, you must always accept a challenge before making a challenge. If you are in first, you cannot make a challenge obviously.
:phone:

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I'm going to secondary Pikachu. I'm changing my main to Pikachu.

Terry

Smash Ace
Foxs speed and recovery is more annoying than Falcos lazers. At least, for me, as Sheik. (or maybe I'm lying and want to win money off of you)

Terry

Smash Ace
"The tricky thing put in by the developpers is that pressing L during the hitlag of a move will prevent you from teching, except if it's the last frame of hitlag and you're bouncing on the next frame or if you're SDIing into the wall and pressing L on the same frame.
That's why in order to tech a hit while you're recovering or in order to ground tech you absolutely have to press L before being hit or have insane precision/reflex."

You idiots! Tell me things like this!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
"The tricky thing put in by the developpers is that pressing L during the hitlag of a move will prevent you from teching, except if it's the last frame of hitlag and you're bouncing on the next frame or if you're SDIing into the wall and pressing L on the same frame.
That's why in order to tech a hit while you're recovering or in order to ground tech you absolutely have to press L before being hit or have insane precision/reflex."

You idiots! Tell me things like this!
Because we're trying to protect you.

Top Bottom