• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "An Overdose of Overswarm" Tournament 8/1/09

TheKiest

Smash Champion
l0l i know rite?

edit: lol i just realized you might not have been joking. I'm going to Denison... it's in Granville near where HOMB was...
I was not joking, heh. I know where Dennison is at. Good school.

Now for what you thought I meant...

"What, college?"

ChamP_SlayZ

Smash Apprentice
Grrr to lazt for shoutouts! Basically same as always. Had a great time God Kais always a blast. Sneaky taco dood we had a crazy car ride to get beer...smash64 crazy close set u should have beaten me on japes I admit. Awesome tourney (well duh its springfield xD) I'll see all of ya OUGA's Back to school tourney! Lol OS and Kel monopoly at 530a.m before a tourney? U guys r crazy.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
l OS and Kel monopoly at 530a.m before a tourney? U guys r crazy.
The best part is I always preach about how important it is to have plenty of sleep and have food with you so you don't have to stress out or be tired... but every time I've won at Springfield, the day before I'm staying up all night.

Kel said:
Overswarm's a demon, that's why he doesn't need sleep.

lou4222

Smash Lord
1: Overswarm ($134.00):metaknight: / :rob: Congrats on winning OS. Im not going to lie being in your pool earlier in the day defintiely didnt help me. With that being said, our pools match was easily the most disheartening set ive ever lost. But I look forward to many more matches in the future

2: YBM ($61.00) :kirby2: I thought you had this man. I was looking forward to the oturney name being yummy backed muffins. But anyways good stuff. I look forward to seeing you at OU. PS Stan is dead.

3: Nope ($39.00) :snake: I thought you had this one. Back to back wins would have been epic. We were awful in doubles. Next week will be different

4: CapEm ($22.00) :metaknight: Good result. Way to bounce back after a tough tourney in KY

5: Infern ($11.00) :snake: I want to play you in bracket soon

5: Champ ($11.00) :falco: / :metaknight: We finally met in tournament and I was awfulllll. But Congrats on another placing. You are stepping it up

7: Kel :metaknight: I hope to see you at more of these in the future.

7: Lou :gw:

9: Argent :lucario: As I said to Infern I really really want to play you in bracket soon. It will be fun.

9: Z :metaknight: You are a beast. Im glad I havnt had to play you in rbacket yet

9: Smash64 :ness2: I love playing your Ness. You are so good with him and its a really fun matchup. Ill miss ya at OU next week

9: King Yoshi :pikachu2: Good result. Keep it up

13: Tyr :lucas: Crazy set in pools. I love this matchup as well. Its a ton of fun and I hope we play again soon.

13: Mr. E :rob: Thanks for being so cooperative after the power outage. You could have easily been a dousche and made me restart the match. You are a cool dude and its always good to have you at tourneys.

13: Fonz :lucario: / :wolf: / :snake: Teach me DI

13: Count :diddy: Good stuff in teams. Lets play in bracket soon

17: Nova :lucas: / :metaknight:

17: The Keist :kirby2: / :dedede: You are the man! Thanks for recording all of those matches. We havnt played in awhile. Im calling it now. We will be in the same pools next week.

17: Sil :rob: Smashfield!

17: Cake :dedede: We miss you at the house.

17: Moose :shiek: GGs in pools.

17: SneakyTako :rob: Incredibly chill dude. Im real glad you are a part of the commuity.

17: Baro :popo: / :metaknight: You crack me up. It was good to have you at a tourney again.

17: Wakka :diddy: You will do better next time

25: Th3 Composer :kirby2: GGs in pools

25: Kinryu :falco:

25: PeppyWil :ike: / :falco: Dont worry about the power thing. It happens

25: Fizzle Boy :lucario: / :metaknight: You are better than this. Much better

fonzi21

Smash Ace
1: Overswarm ($134.00):metaknight: / :rob: Good **** once again. Ganon Vs. MK is always epic <3.

2: YBM ($61.00) :kirby2: I await the day we face in tournament! Good stuff sir. also does the Kirby's Bair go through the Tornado?!!

3: Nope ($39.00) :snake: You had it in the bag =(

4: CapEm ($22.00) :metaknight: Good stuff. Markus just played you differently then in friendlies. It threw me off even =P

5: Infern ($11.00) :snake: good stuff. We will get you and smash's team game figured out!

5: Champ ($11.00) :falco: / :metaknight: MK ditto's for the lose =( should have played Falco.

7: Kel :metaknight: Good stuff. I enjoyed our matches.

7: Lou :gw: I thought you had the game between you and OS! good stuff keep up the work.

9: Argent :lucario: Good stuff on beating champ. I still haven't learned the falco matchup! i will have to watch those matches.

9: Z :metaknight: Ganondorf > Metaknight just admit it =P

9: Smash64 :ness2: I'm glad you got smarter about the down B! that was my big mind game advantage I had! good stuff man. Next time Ganon will win!

9: King Yoshi :pikachu2: Nice matches in pools keep it up.

13: Tyr :lucas: Gratz

13: Mr. E :rob: Gratz

13: Fonz :lucario: / :wolf: / :snake: ><

13: Count :diddy: awesome Diddy sir. Loved the matches.

17: Nova :lucas: / :metaknight: Gratz

17: The Keist :kirby2: / :dedede: WOOT! good stuff Keist!

17: Sil :rob: Keep up the good work!

17: Cake :dedede: Diddy kong is better =P

17: Moose :shiek: Fun match as always your definitely improving!

17: SneakyTako :rob: Gratz

17: Baro :popo: / :metaknight: Gratz

17: Wakka :diddy: Unfortunate losses. you are improving every day!

25: Th3 Composer :kirby2: Gratz

25: Kinryu :falco: Gratz

25: PeppyWil :ike: / :falco: Gratz

25: Fizzle Boy :lucario: / :metaknight: Nice match against Kel. Learn some match-ups and you will be winning. Trust in Lucario!

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
9: Smash64 :ness2: I'm glad you got smarter about the down B! that was my big mind game advantage I had! good stuff man. Next time Ganon will win!
Wow, I take back everything bad I said about using Ness in tourney. If just choosing him mindgamed someone into picking the worst character in the game, he must be good.:laugh:

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Dammit...Your Right Champ...Go ahead and put it up Infern...But I still want you to send it to my email....thayouth@yahoo.com
For some reason the vid wont attach to the e-mail, i thinks its my computer and it being homo about videos and such. Ill try again tomorrow and if not I may just have to bluetooth the vid to ur phone next time I see u. Until then i guess ill post it on youtube and give u guys the link when its set

And wow Fizzle u must have been thirsty!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha You all Fonz was being Sarcastic...Cause He asked me if it goes through the tornado at the tournament and I said NO...Then later on I played Capem and I defeated him by using the Back Air and it went through the tornado. So YES FONZ...hehehehe...

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Bad news about the vids...

NO I haven't lost them, my movie editing software decided to crap out on me. I will have them up either during the tournament, or next week.

Again, sorry for the delay.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Wow, I take back everything bad I said about using Ness in tourney. If just choosing him mindgamed someone into picking the worst character in the game, he must be good.:laugh:
heh, Being the worst in the game is what smashboards says. I'm pretty sure we all know how accurate they are =P

Top Bottom