• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "It's a Piece of Cake" Smashfests (Jan. 31st)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Cool thanks. I have to remember not to give him PT next time if we do the ban game >.<

lou4222

Smash Lord
We should definitely have the enxt one of these on the 28th....... It would be great practice before march 7. And I still havnt heard anything on Wings and brew. What do ya think nope

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
28th is win, my new main will be coming full force.

Prepare for lots of Norfair Counterpicking.

Oh I'm also thinking about doing a tourney in Newark (20 mins east of C'bus) I just need to find a good venue. I have an idea for one, but dunno if it will work.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Hey guys, good games, you guys are a lot of fun! Hopefully the 28th will work out, can't wait for the next one :bigthumbu
well so far nothing seems to object being there on the 28th so i dont see why we couldnt possibly do it then, there doesnt seem to be any clash of date for it, so i say lets snag it

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
is any of the field people coming down wednesday to dayton like intended last week? also would anyone like overnight dayton smash company say...thursay night?

lou4222

Smash Lord
Hes back......... They got back from COT this morning. The field represented. Capem beat a very strong TL in pools and Holtz 2-0ed Inui in a MM. But Ill let them talk about it when they wake up haha. Starting th 21st weekends will be pic for smash for about a month straight!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, I saw Holtz's MM vs Ally. Nice job! (You seemed a bit nervous the first match, but the second more than made up for it.)

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
i knew inui wasn't all that but our community is. Its nice to see named players lose to us up and comings.
inui is actually very good. just so happens that NOPE has lots of mk experience and inui was lacking experience vs a snake with good nades...thats all that was, should still show inui some respect, hes a good mk

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
Hes back......... They got back from COT this morning. The field represented. Capem beat a very strong TL in pools and Holtz 2-0ed Inui in a MM. But Ill let them talk about it when they wake up haha. Starting th 21st weekends will be pic for smash for about a month straight!
yea....i was the reason that LOBOS didn't make it out of pools haha... I would have made it out but i choked, got ledge camped 2 games in a row by a rob and then lost 1-2 to ssr who is a good peach player

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
thats good to hear you guys did well. scribs, i migth be there, it really depends. is digm gonna be there? and ask holtz about thursday night, im up for thursday night

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
inui is actually very good. just so happens that NOPE has lots of mk experience and inui was lacking experience vs a snake with good nades...thats all that was, should still show inui some respect, hes a good mk
im not being disrespectful i just have a sour impression as he was rude to my brother at seasons, but i was really just saying that nope is good.

also digm is gonna be there, and some people from eaton and indianna will be there too

Nope

Smash Lord
There will be no tourney on the 28th of this month Our schedule is just too packed and we need to make sure we have enough money and time off for the first Midwest circuit event. But expect something for sure mid March!

I hope to see everyone at the OUGA tourney on the 21st

Overswarm

is laughing at you
i Thought You Had A Four-man Crew. Oh Well.
Next Time I Think I Might Be Able To Place Well Again In The Tourney Cause My Lucario Is Still Pretty Sweet. I'm Gonna Have To Practice A Little More With Scribbs To Make My Wario Worth While, And The Rest Of My Characters Will Be A Surprise.;)

Edit: Oh Yeah, I Guess I Could Google "how To Play Go" Soon And Learn It In Time For The 31st. Besides It'd Be Good To Be In A Crew And Finally Get A Chance To Take On Cinci. By The Way, How Good Are Those Guys Anyway? They Seem Intimidating (even Though I'm Pretty Sure Scribble Has A Better Mk Than Overswarm).

>:[

lou4222

Smash Lord
There will be no tourney on the 28th of this month Our schedule is just too packed and we need to make sure we have enough money and time off for the first Midwest circuit event. But expect something for sure mid March!

This makes me sad:(

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace

Holtz, call me for some matches this week, i also would like to talk about the OUGA tourney

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
scratch thursday night, unfortunately my car has completely died on me today so now I have no current methods of transportation until my income tax check comes back.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Haha.

OS, only one way to find out... Care to bring your crew down to Springfield next time they get their monthly going?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Haha.

OS, only one way to find out... Care to bring your crew down to Springfield next time they get their monthly going?
How about the circuit event in April?

Practice signing your name, you'll be signing it in the winner's bracket.

Nope

Smash Lord
Haha.

.... /sigh

If your going to have to see OS in the winners bracket don't even plan on playing him in tourney. Springfield is going to send you packing early.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
u cant really wash those signed shirts can you?

i imagine they get quite nasty.

give it a good ol axe spraydown
I wash 'em. After 3 or 4 washes, the names start to fade... but by that time they don't really count anymore, do they? So it doesn't bother me. ^_^

Top Bottom