• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "M2k Accepts Paypal" May 15th - MSC

Kel

Smash Master
Kel you played Blie Rogue in the 3rd round!
We were in the same pool in a 20-man tournament lol. I would have gladly NOT taken the bye and played someone else. Blue sounded like he agreed as well =P

No johns though, I should have just beaten Blue.

TAI'REL's shug-tastic tournament

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
You guys are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hilariousssssssssssssssssssss hahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

links24

Smash Ace
this was a real fun tourney and i got to bust out both links this time XD shoutouts later bc i got to get some things done.Also......i know i keep sayin but i have to keep askin if anyone sees that lite-blue bag please please let me know >.<

Count

Smash Champion
You guys are all lazy for not doing shoutouts!!!

I had a great time at this tourney and was happy that people thought that I was improving. Ohio was super good as always.

Shoutoutz!

1: Shugo-Grats <3. You made GF look so easy. Wifi this week? I think yes. Maybe see you this weekend?

2: Overswarm-Ah maybe I'll beat you someday! I get closer everytime. Super fun set, those type of sets are what gets me coming back :). Congrats on second at this when you didn't even think you were gonna play mk.

3: Blue Rogue-Fun set in pools and good shiz in doubles!

4: Kel ($16)-Ah good job ****** me after I beat you last time. I gotta figure out a way around you guys new strat! Good job on fourth at this.

5: Infern-Good seeing you again and you and kryz were fun to watch in doubles. Barely

5: Y.b.M.-You were playing amazingly at this from what I saw. Got revenge on Kryz, and won doubles. And people say kirby is limited...good shiz!

7: Nope-Fun games and thanks for hosting! Can't believe I made it close..GJ ****** us in doubles too.

7: Renagade-Sorry that I sucked in doubles. Sorry that you lost to first and second place and got 7th lol. Good job beating kryz, you guys have such a great rivalry. We'll bring it back in doubs.

9: Champ-We didn't play at this :( gj in doubles!!

9: Kyrstedez-Keep your head up, you still did well in doubles, and Y.b.M. was just smoking the other day. You'll bounce back.

9: Ithrowthings-Sorry that we never played. I might make it to cincy next week as well but I don't know for sure if I can go or if I can team. You owe me to team sometime though, diddy sonic sounds too fun. Your sonic has seem to have gotten even better since I last saw it!

13: SneakyTako-Please let me keep avoiding you in bracket! GGs in pools. You and Mr. E are so different.

13: Mr. E-Woooo what a set. I was lucky to win. Don't want any more rob in my bracket, thanks. Had tons of fun in our set.

13: Fizzle-Sorry we didn't mm and sorry you got such a dumb bracket. Beefy 5 layer burrito ftw! Good to see you.

13: Be@st-GJ beating argent. IN is too good. Fun times talking on the trip.

17: Links24-Ick I hate link and toon link! You're definitely one of the best links in the world.

17: Sovereign-Everybody was commenting on how good your zero suit had gotten. I'm sure you'll do even better next time. We gotta get IN to the same level as Ohio! Hope you had a good time on the trip.

17: King-Haven't played you in forever, thanks for recording vids. IN vs NEOH needs to happen haha.

Might be there next week not sure yet GGs everyone!!

links24

Smash Ace
1: Shugo-Grats man keep that falco goin XD

2: Overswarm-man OS tournies are always funny when ur around grats on 2nd man

3: Blue Rogue-Fun dubs matchs man we are legit combo makers XD also grats on 3rd

4: Kel ($16)-man i love link vs mk on brinstar i donno why......also nice actually playin ya for once

5: Infern-Good seeing you again man we must MM nice time i see ya 1 or 5$ depends on how much money i got lol link vs snake ftw

5: Y.b.M.-always nie seein that kirby **** some ppls

7: Nope-Fun tourny man as always i was glad i could make it i need o play ya again too

7: Renagade-man our freindlies were fun as hell man link vs ike is really fun for me

9: Champ-GG's man our matchs were fun i cant belive i sd'ed with links dair in our 1st match lol

9: Kyrstedez-nvr got to play ya but your wario is pretty fun to watch

9: Ithrowthings-uh-oh ITT comin back!! good **** man

13: SneakyTako-fun matchs man watchout i will always footstool ya with link if ur not careful XD

13: Mr. E-gah our matchs was so close >.< good **** man i need to fight more robs lol

13: Fizzle-good seein ya again we gotta play somtime

13: Be@st-nice matchs with ITT i dont many weegee's lol

17: Links24-man you scrub get good ;p

17: Sovereign-didnt get to see that ZSS but i was hearing it improved also.

17: King-lol its always fun hangin out with ya and just being completly random about things.

as i said before fun tourney as always cant wait for the next one

also...............still waiting to hear from somone about the bag lol im sorry i have to keep askin though but i really need the stuff that was in it >.>

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
1: Shugo ($100) :falco: / :metaknight: - Good job coming back through losers bracket. You've got an amazing Falco, and your MK is nothin' to mess with either. Hope to play you again.
2: Overswarm ($46) :metaknight: - Good seeing you, man. We should play the powers game, again. You always come up with some silly stuff. Hope to play you next time we meet.
3: Blue Rogue ($29) :wario: / :metaknight: / :popo: - Good stuff against Kryz. You two are really amazing to watch battle it out. Kryz is gonna come back and take you out, next time. IN all day!
4: Kel ($16) :metaknight: - Good playing you, again. I made some silly mistakes, but hey, I'm still learning. I'll at least take one match from you next time.
5: Infern ($8) :snake: - Didn't get to talk much with you, but it was good seeing you.
5: Y.b.M. ($8) :kirby2: - GGs in pools. Next time I want to play ZSS or Kirby. Good stuff beating Kryz, too.
7: Nope :snake: - Great set in doubles and in singles. Your Snake is so tough to play, since I can't take as many hits as you. I'll have the win, next time, though.
7: Renagade :snake: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7gCd-C-Tys&feature=related
9: Champ :popo: / :falco: / :metaknight: - Didn't get to play you, but saw your ICs, and man was I impressed. Good stuff in draft crews.
9: Count :diddy: - Thanks for the ride to and from Nope's. I had a lot of fun. Hopefully, OH will be more prepared to get beat by IN in crews.
9: Kyrstedez :wario: - I know you can do better, but you were off your game, apparently. Next time you'll have it.
9: Ithrowthings :sonic: - By far the best Sonic I've played in a while. It was fun playing. Keep it up.
13: SneakyTako :rob: - You're hilarious. Random in draft crews? lolMK
13: Mr. E :rob: - Fun friendlies. Your DK and R.O.B are good. Hopefully we play again.
13: Fizzle :dedede: / :metaknight: - Pick a main, dude. Counterpicking all these characters hurts you moreso than it does the person your counterpicking, especially if they play with their character 100% while you play with your cp character 25% of the time.
13: Be@st :luigi2: - Good **** against Argent, and I thought you had BR.
17: Links24 :link2: / :toonlink: - Good stuff in draft crews. Your TL is so hard to close in on, when I don't have a projectile of my own.
17: Peppywil :falco: / :ike: / :diddy: - Didn't get to meet you.
17: Argentstew :lucario: /:metaknight: - Keep your head up. You can do better. Dust your shoulders off and keep on moving forward.
17: Soveregin :zerosuitsamus: - Get better. No johns.
17: King :pikachu2: - Good games in pools. Your Pika is fast. I need more MU experience against Pika. I hope to play you again.

Nope, it was a really great tournament. You continue to do a good job running these, and hopefully they'll only get better.

FonZ, we need more Ganon dittos. I completely fell off in draft crews. I only won due to stock advantage.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Singles Results: (21 Entrants)

1: Shugo ($100) :falco: / :metaknight:
Good stuff winning first my friend. It was a pleasure to meet you. Remember to keep yourself stabilized in food and drink so you can avoid upsetting your streaks. Just bring a snack(s) and a water bottle, you don't need a meal weighing you down. :)

2: Overswarm ($46) :metaknight:
It was great to see you again OS. Nice games and all, and it was fun watching you play in finals, etc..

3: Blue Rogue ($29) :wario: / :metaknight: / :popo:
Haha, what a match, what a match. Great games man, it was cool to meet you, and I hope you're ready to take me on next time. I can't say I was thrilled losing to you with not only a suicide but also a GRueling GRab like that last one, haha. Guess I'll just have to quit being a "newb" too and take you on with not only a renewed vigor but also a strategy in mind.

4: Kel ($16) :metaknight:
Seen you around, didn't get to play ya again I don't think. Nice to see you come and play.

5: Infern ($8) :snake:
OMG those doubles were the ****, everyone was right about you, you're definitely a great team player, I would team with you again any day of the week. Sorry if at times I took a little too much of the strategy/discussion for our matches, I probably could have backed off a bit. You definitely know what you're doing. Such sweet *** combos!!

5: Y.b.M. ($8) :kirby2:
Heh. Really good games. I won't disappoint next time we meet!

7: Nope :snake:
Wowwww... You're amazing dude, how come you don't place bett- oh wait I was already explained that. Dude, you can't let that bring you down, you're so **** good, I mean, even if we only played friendlies you were pretty frustrating to lose to and even more impressive to play against. You're no doubt one of the best snakes I've seen. great games, hope we can play more!

7: Renagade :snake:
BAAAAAAHHHHHHHH *shakes you by the shoulders* IF I LOSE I LOSE, but when I win... Oh boy do I win... Mwahahaha... Just you wait Rene! I won't hesitate anymore! It's time to shut down camping... with a good ol' camp fire song...!

9: Champ :popo: / :falco: / :metaknight:
It was fun playing your IC's in pools and in the draft crews. You got the chain grab down pretty good! Better than Lain at times IMO.

9: Count :diddy:
Hey Count, thanks again for the ride, I'm really glad I was able to go, and only you and Sov made it happen. Hopefully we'll get together again before MLG. Hope I can get my butt on AiB and do some double practice with you.

9: Krystedez :wario:
Just quit ......losing. But hey! TOP 10, AMIRITE?! I always aim for it! I always get it!... But no better... ? :(

9: Ithrowthings :sonic:
Holy crap, man, my friend LilZero was surprised you made his personal friend and brawl-partner Kojin really riled up in Sonic dittos. It's so funny what a small world this is. You've got a legit sonic, I don't think you know how good it is. Really fun MM, it was great to meet/talk to you!

13: SneakyTako :rob:
For some reason. I mistook you for Lain. Please, ask me why, so you can get a response of "buh?" :confused:

13: Mr. E :rob:
Seen you, didn't play you I don't think :/

13: Fizzle :dedede: / :metaknight:
Lol, I'll make sure not to play on FD against D3 anymore, but it was sooo fun getting some more experience on that stage. Sorry I went brinny on ya, lol, wasn't about to lose that early! GGs man, nice seeing ya.

13: Be@st :luigi2:
****, you need to be higher :/ Your luigi is GOD TIER.

17: Links24 :link2: / :toonlink:
Didn't get to play you, I think I saw some of your work though, nice.

17: Peppywil :falco: / :ike: / :diddy:
Didn't get to play you.

17: Argentstew :lucario: /:metaknight:
Didn't get to play you. . .

17: Soveregin :zerosuitsamus:
I want to see some more of your matches and see you **** some of the matches man. Your ZSS is too legit now.

17: King :pikachu2:
Didn't get to play ya.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
hey did the doubles vids from the april tournament ever get uploaded

Top Bottom