• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "M2k's Montage Moments" April 24th

SoulPech

Smash Master
Wow, **** got real about a page ago in this thread -_-;

Doesn't anyone play just for fun? *sarcasm* As I told Framerate back at the last OUGA tournament, I am better with other characters than Jigglypuff, but the reason why I main her is because she is extremely fun to use. I'd rather be known for someone who does well with the lower tier characters than someone who uses the top characters,( no offense for those who use S and A chars according to tier list). Unfortunately, there are 2 parts to this equation: The Low-Tier part and the doing well part...50% is done -_- . I'm pretty sure Juu will agree with me. That or he just wants to be the best Mario in Ohio/ MW, lol. Speaking of which:

@Juu: Do you want to team this time? You and I can pull Super Mario Bros.

With that said, I'm gonna be stepping up my A-game with Jigglypuff and other characters, so WATCH OUT SMASHFIELD *charge*

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Mr. E: You ask me to team...like every time. Every time I think I say the same thing: I'm gonna team with the best MK who doesn't already have a team mate (or maybe BL's Wario). I'm not gonna team with Rob, I won't even team with Q's Toon Link anymore cause Diddy just can't team with another character (Too Link, ROB) who has similar poor KO potential. I don't like having to spell this out :(...

Mr.E

Smash Lord
But he has no style, he has no grace... Wait, that's not right. :confused:

Jigglypuff is too good, SoulPech. I even took it to Champ's Snake first stock in pools with Jiggly... then he figured out broken UTilt beats all my shield mix-up trixies and beat me anyway, but it was fun to mess around. But if the game was entirely devoid of fun, we'd just stop playing it. Competition is fun and I'm sure plenty of people will attest that "playing to win" is also fun. It's not the same "fun" as Falcon dittos or other zany things but it has its own appeal.

@Mr.E The social aspect of brawl is easy. You should hang around longer at these tournies, you always step out too early. Btw we could have teamed if I knew Scribbz was gonna ditch me in for BR....even though I wouldn't have had enough money to fund my failure at the Golden Bowl.
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh well. :embarrass And yeah, I would like to hang around more. It's just that I come and go alone, driving home too late at night is really tiring even for a relatively short drive as this. Like last time when I ended up staying past 1am and ugh driving home after a day of Smash at around 2am is killer by yourself. (Or in the past, when Dastrn/TBB's tournies and the Ann Arbor ones I used to attend routinely ended well into the next morning...) It's just easier for me to leave at a reasonable hour, driving home half-asleep isn't safe.

I don't really pass by anybody on my way to tourneys, Tyr. :p Dayton, perhaps, but they're close enough to Springfield (in this instance) and have a decent-sized crew that they don't really need my assistance. Forcing rides to team with you only works with M2K anyway, because he knows he's so stupid good that he can win with almost anyone.

In other news, I've been wanting to learn G&W for a while now for dubs. (And my DK is decent enough to use in doubles as well. Don't hate me for my ROB, AZ.) Haven't had an incentive to bother trying. :rolleyes:

Kel

Smash Master
KB, it depends on if Overswarm is going or not. And it actually depends on if I get the day off from work or not! But if I do get the day off and Overswarm has better things to do, I will team with you.

Shugo, I was told you don't have a team mate for MLG Columbus. Would you like to team?

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I usually team with OUGA or in recent cases Tako.

Huge difficulties on videos... movie maker apparently wants no more movies from me.

It might not be until 2 weeks the rate this is going....

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Just don't lose them completely and you'll get them up when you can get them up, no problem eh? ;[

Top Bottom