• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Srcew the name of this just read it

SpeedAcE

Smash Journeyman
I can somewhat sympathize with the OP. People in general do disappoint me, and it more often than not feels like everyone could accomplish so much more. Metaphysical nonsense isn't something that you should dwell on though I think.

Yeah people exist primarily to please themselves, a morbid thought, and it's easy to envision a world in which that isn't true.

TC's post was vague but insinuative, there shouldn't have been a problem on the comprehending side.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
To most people(If not everyone) they aren't wasting their life,
it is up to you to decide where 'wasting' begins.

ISMFOF

Smash Cadet
how were you being a jerk?

I think it's funny how some people just hate me
i think that guy was just being an attention magnet and saying i hate you i hope you die just because you said you dont care if people hate you.

its good fun to make someone angry like that, but you dont get angry from it. *HIGH FIVES!*

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
^
You should read Ryu's post a 100 times. I agree.

Btw, why do you guys care so much whether his post is deep or not? Just a normal question.
Thank you, I'm glad somebody agrees with me. I don't really care about his post being deep or not... But he's boosting his ego stupidly. That would essentially be like me singing and telling people "I SING WELL, DON'T I?!". Yeah, would make me look more stupid than anything else.

I don't care that his post is deep, it's that some fools who don't what they are talking about are essentially boosting his ego that annoys me.
He thicks you off, huh? Haha.:We think the same. But right now, you're being over-aggressive. Don't let it get to you, just do it calmly. Aight? :laugh:

I was joke other than the I hate bush and 1st post. I like to mindgame people with my randomness even if there was none.
Right, there was none. Absolutely no mindgame... You're just pretending again. Stop it, please. My goal, right now... Is to make you stop pretending. If you're angry, say it. If you want to rant, just rant!

I can somewhat sympathize with the OP. People in general do disappoint me, and it more often than not feels like everyone could accomplish so much more. Metaphysical nonsense isn't something that you should dwell on though I think.

Yeah people exist primarily to please themselves, a morbid thought, and it's easy to envision a world in which that isn't true.

TC's post was vague but insinuative, there shouldn't have been a problem on the comprehending side.
I can sympathize with him too. People disappoint me very often. I dislike them, I hate them. Yet I need a specific person who's part of 'them'. It's pretty much the same for me, you and him. We are all egocentric and self-centered... We befriend people that we see ourselves into. I understand his post. But as I stated earlier, none of what he says regarding his feelings are true. He's angry, sad, upset or disappointed. But he surely is not apathetic to all this.

i think that guy was just being an attention magnet and saying i hate you i hope you die just because you said you dont care if people hate you.

its good fun to make someone angry like that, but you dont get angry from it. *HIGH FIVES!*
You've been fool'd by the fool. Nice job.

Also, I'd like to add something. You need affection and attention, that's what you need. You're suffering right now. I know the feeling, I'm bipolar. I overreact, get emotional and all sort of things for absolutely nothing.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Guys, shut the **** up and take it to PMs.
I don't like unnecessary ****storms in my favourite section of SWF.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
If there were no bad things in the world, there would be no good things in the world,
ever heard of a utopia? There have been utopia's before, but it is boring, (You couldn't have kids
in the quaker utopia I think :/) Nothing bad happens, but then nothing good happens.

There is always a price you have to pay, because of human nature,
you just have to realize it for what it is and live your life how you choose.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
If there were no bad things in the world, there would be no good things in the world,
ever heard of a utopia? There have been utopia's before, but it is boring, (You couldn't have kids
in the quaker utopia I think :/) Nothing bad happens, but then nothing good happens.

There is always a price you have to pay, because of human nature,
you just have to realize it for what it is and live your life how you choose.
If you call how Quakers lived a utopia you're insane.

No, there has never been a utopia before.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
If you call how Quakers lived a utopia you're insane.

No, there has never been a utopia before.
Utopia as in a perfect society, according to what my post said,
not what I would call a Utopia, just throwing that out there...

There is a possibility that my Social Studies teacher lied again though.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
There is a possibility that my Social Studies teacher lied again though.
Lol, I bet that teacher thinks they're a scientist.
Social Studies = Mickey Mouse subject.

Anyway, read Candide by Voltaire. The chapter on El Dorado. That should give you a rough indication of what Utopia is, although the term Utopia itself is subjective.

I mean Fred Phelps' and Adolf Hitlers' Utopia is a different concept to say, Michael Moore's Utopia.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Was that directed at me?

Guys, shut the **** up and take it to PMs.
I don't like unnecessary ****storms in my favourite section of SWF.
As I said, there's no personal attack. I'm trying to get him off his denial. That's helping, and if people read it, they can get to understand better.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Would it make you cry if it were, Ryu?
You should be able to judge the answer to your question by yourself.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Would it make you cry if it were, Ryu?
You should be able to judge the answer to your question by yourself.
How much do I love your attitude. I was making sure, then again. Aights, it's all cool. I personally don't have anything against you, so if you could refrain from being such an ***. Plus I thought you were a funny member, guess I was wrong.

And you have barely contributed to this thread at all. If this 'unnecessary ****storm' annoys you... Just stop reading this thread?

EDIT: Fix'd :).

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
How much do I love your attitude. I was making sure, then again. Aights, it's all cool. I personally don't have anything against you, so if you could refrain from being such an ***. Plus I thought you were a funny member, guess I was wrong.
Yes, you were wrong.

He's a hilarious member. Just because you're a 'victim' doesn't make him any less funny as hell. btw, your desperate need to never offend anyone ever just doesn't work, it's annoying.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Yes, you were wrong.

He's a hilarious member. Just because you're a 'victim' doesn't make him any less funny as hell. btw, your desperate need to never offend anyone ever just doesn't work, it's annoying.
Lol, whatever you like.
I know my intentions. When I want to offend somebody, I do so.
If I don't wish to, I say so. I thought you didn't take it personal. Oh well.

Being straightforward makes you seem annoying. That's funny.
Why would I need to be an *** to not seem annoying? In any case, I'm out of here.
You people are the angry ****. Seriously.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

And you have barely contributed to this thread at all. If this 'unnecessary ****storm' annoys you... Just stop reading this thread?
You're a butthurt little whiner.
This thread? What the ****? What IS there to contribute? You guys, if you kept arguing, would have just caused a massive furore and a thread lock and got infractions.

User Blogs is getting a reputation as SWF's Jungle. I don't like that image.
Also, I don't see how I could be funny but then you getting butthurt stops me from being funny.

I can be whatever the hell I want if I don't break Global Rules, although I agree, I am an ***, because it's the best way to act.
If you don't like me, I don't give a f***.
If you want to dispute my existence, go ahead to Forum Support.
Still, I have enough friends here and whatnot not to care if one guy gets offended by someone telling them to stop arguing for once.

Now then, now that's out the way, I'll just jam and stfu.
**** this pink name has already given me wall of text powers.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
You're a butthurt little whiner.
This thread? What the ****? What IS there to contribute. You guys, if you kept arguing, would have just caused a massive furore and a thread lock and got infractions.

User Blogs is getting a reputation as SWF's Jungle. I don't like that image.
Also, I don't see how I could be funny but then you getting butthurt stops me from being funny.

I can be whatever the hell I want if I don't break Global Rules, although I agree, I am an ***, because it's the best way to act.
If you don't like me, I don't give a f***.
If you want to dispute my existence, go ahead to Forum Support.
Still, I have enough friends here and whatnot to not care if one guy gets offended by someone telling them to stop arguing for once.

Now then, now that's out the way, I'll just jam and stfu.
**** this pink name has already given me wall of text powers.

Lol, internet is serious business?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
1, 2, 3, 4. I predict a flame war.

Everyone shut the f*** up before it gets out of hand!
For your own sakes! Beef to PMs! I'm more than happy to get insulted in private.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
This thread's been getting out of hand and has lost its purpose, as vague as it was to begin with. Expect it to be closed if the flaming continues. Like Teran suggested, use the PM or profile mesaging system, it's what they're for.

And for the record, I don't hate you CRAZY INSANE GUY. :)

Jam Stunna said:
User Blogs has been getting out of control lately. I like to let you guys police yourselves, because this part of the forum, more than any other, is supposed to be for you, by you.

However, over the last few weeks, unacceptable behavior such as spamming, double-posting and trolling has reached epidemic levels. So consider this a forum-wide warning. From now on, all violations of the Global Rules will receive full infractions.
Last warning.

.Marik

is a social misfit
^ ITT people who don't want flame wars are starting one and causing drama that has nothing to do with the OP.

Inafter "Internet tough guy".

:004:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
^ ITT people who don't want flame wars are starting one and causing drama that has nothing to do with the OP.

Inafter "Internet tough guy".

:004:
Omg omg omg he started it! T__T BAWWWWW

Something like that.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
hmm this kind of sad. it turned into a (can't think of a good word) not good thing. might as well set it on fire and collect the Insurance money. see you later you can talk about the new _______

Top Bottom