• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB:M Teaser Trailer

I can not wait for this. Keep up the progress.

Edit1: Also, can you list all the names in the teaser. (lazy)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Good luck good luck. I hope the best, it seems like it's going to be a legendary video.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
lol how many responses did you get? (and how many dumb people gave you brawl responses? lol) this is gun b epic!
speaking of brawl, i know a sheik user that would pose an epic threat against you :chuckle:

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i dont play brawl i haven't for months - and i only got 3 or so brawl videos from one person who appologized after and then sent like 20 melee videos to compensate haha

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i dont play brawl i haven't for months - and i only got 3 or so brawl videos from one person who appologized after and then sent like 20 melee videos to compensate haha
*clap clap clap*

Why didn't you come to cast4 then? :urg:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
aww, you should have told me that. =P I could have held a "Bring Gimpy to Canada" fundraiser tourney prior to cast4.

It would have been great to see you, Cao and Magnum again together again. Eggz did great reppin' bowser on your behalf though.

Matux

Smash Apprentice
will it be a hollywood film, to watch in the cinema, witch costs over 3billion dollars

or will it be just an awesome epic ssbm combo vid?

Samochan

Smash Master
This one better feature king kirby 90, taj, hugs, amsah and armada as well. D: KrazyKirbyKid lacks vids though.

Jaaasshh! <3333 Must have that ylink spin spike on fox, it's too good.

Anyways, I have sum good KK90 kirby comboes on mah computer (and couple of KKK as well). Want some? (they're wmv and only 33 megs lol, but good quality and 640x480 res)

Unless it's just way too late to include in or change anything anymore, only heard of this just now. <_<

Will it be wide screen? :o

Straight

Smash Journeyman
fumi? ****ing garbage.
Way better clips out there of waayy better yoshi's. It would be silly if hes the only one reppin the dino.

Smash Journeyman

Nintendude

Smash Hero
People (especially people who make Brawl videos) need to stop thinking that creative edgeplay = combo. I don't want to see edgeguards in this video. I want to see combos (and the chases involved).

Nintendude

Smash Hero
creative edgeplay is pretty entertaining i think

but not in brawl cause its easy as hell
Entertaining, yes, but it belongs in montages / highlight videos, not combo videos.

Maybe I'm just being too nitpicky but also I always find that the pace of a combo video is interrupted when a clip continues past the combo just to show a generic edgeguard.

Top Bottom