• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Player Location World Map

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Um can I have 3 locations?

NYC for work in afternoons
Hoboken, NJ is where I live(Suburb of NYC, this was where the diner you, me, and boom went before apex2012).

My hometown is Ocean Township, NJ 07712(15min from Red Bank).
^I'm not there often but would make the hour drive anytime for smash

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Yes Banze! Anyone ooc is fine with me, I just thought of it too late and can't figure out how to change the title. If anyone knows how let me know and I can make it a world thing.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Mark me down in Lubbock, Texas

A dusty lilttle city full of brawl nerds.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
can't edit thread titles? learn now.

1.be signed in
2.open thread
3.bottom of op, click EDIT
4.more options
5.edit

ggs

clubbadubba

Smash Master
changed the title like a boss. thanks morino. thanks for being late kp

map is looking really good, lets keep it going

Olikus

Smash Champion
Oslo Norway centre of the smash universe (lol)

And put up bear in the irish forest

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
This map would be much easier to use and way neater if all the players in the same city were listed under one marker.

Battlecow

Play to Win
LOL komo combo knite I thought you guys said you were in SOUTH Chicago

buncha ****in cakeeaters, swear to god

****in near north side, are you serious?

Anyways I'll come up a couple times next quarter so that you guys don't have to get up off of your diamond-encrusted recliners and deal with the minorities here on 61st

clubbadubba

Smash Master
This map would be much easier to use and way neater if all the players in the same city were listed under one marker.
to do that the players would be in the description, so if you were looking for an individual player it would be pretty hard to find because you'd have to click into each marker and read the description. I want to add dummy markers in different colors that represent regions and sort players under them accordingly, which I think will accomplish what you want. I am on vacation right now so patience, but yea i should make some sort of update that makes the left easier to navigate by region

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
to do that the players would be in the description, so if you were looking for an individual player it would be pretty hard to find because you'd have to click into each marker and read the description. I want to add dummy markers in different colors that represent regions and sort players under them accordingly, which I think will accomplish what you want. I am on vacation right now so patience, but yea i should make some sort of update that makes the left easier to navigate by region
If you knew what state that player was in, and there were only 2-3 markers in any given state, that wouldn't be very difficult. I just think that as the number of markers on the map increases, it is going to become less manageable.

kudos for doing this.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
i am organizing players alphabetically fyi. Hopefully people should be able to:

1) find specific players they are looking for AND

2) find players in a specific region they are looking at

Like i said, i might organize alphabetically by region in the future when i get a chance

clubbadubba

Smash Master
googled the zip code, 1st result: 10065 is the most expensive zip code. make it rain

Loto

Smash Ace
Hah never mind! I would have hit up sheer and tank but they aren't close either.. This state is big
Yeah it gets really dumb when you wanna head to the panhandle and your in south florida 6+ hours of driving. Such is florida though, its pretty much why I don't play anyone in person. I cant afford driving to Orlando often enough at all.

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
I was gonna say im thankful to live in jersey, but then again, I'm outside in a T-shirt right now with an endless stream of bad-ass, tan, sexy girlies cruising by and it's a balmy 77 degrees here...

Yeah, I think I could deal with online smash if I lived here..

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
honestly, being able to drive from the apex of the state to the nadir in 3 hours is wonderful. nobody is too far.

but florida doesn't have taylor ham, non-self-serve gas stations, or a diner in every town.

Olikus

Smash Champion
lifetime goal. At least once live close by a handfull of decent smashers.

M!nt

Smash Champion
I don't play console but add me anyway cause I wanna see the map filled c:

Top Bottom