• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 for Virtual Console

brandutt845

Smash Apprentice
This would be a great way to add with Brawl and Melee. I've always wanted to experience SSB64 on a gc controller. I think nintendo will eventually make this idea a reality. Think it's a good idea?

MattNF

Smash Lord
This would be a great way to add with Brawl and Melee. I've always wanted to experience SSB64 on a gc controller. I think nintendo will eventually make this idea a reality. Think it's a good idea?
You can play SSB64 with a Cube controller if you get a GC to PC adapter.

BladeZero

Smash Cadet
With Brawl coming out in a couple months, I don't think that there will be a very large community for SSB64. Melee might have a bit of a following, but most will migrate to Brawl, just like they did from 64 to Melee.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
yeah guys it would be so cool if we could buy SSB64 for $10 and play it with our Wiimotes so we can get online play!!!!!!!! OMG if I could play SSB online I would throw a big giant party with lots of fun stuff like potato chips and soda pop and I might even pay money to get hawthorne heights to play in my basement!!!!!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
It will be my first virtual console game. I want to play SSB with the GC controller... and online on it? I don't think so, Mario Kart was a big chance to that.
Who cares if its online or not on virtual console. Since its online via emulation then i'm alright.

mooseproduce

Smash Ace
If Smash gets put on VC, they abso****inlutely need to make an N64 controller what be compatible with the Wii.

Really, they should do it anyways.

But yeah, Classic / GC / Wii controllers all blow arse for analogue sticks and shoulder buttons. FIX PLZ

DXMachina

Smash Cadet
ha, yeah, i know the only reason i blew out my analog stick on my N64 controller was Mario Party. "ROTATE THE ANALOG STICK AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!"

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
ha, yeah, i know the only reason i blew out my analog stick on my N64 controller was Mario Party. "ROTATE THE ANALOG STICK AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!"
I got a blister or two from the fishing one, so I always avoided that minigame. strangly, the shyguy doll didn't give me a problem.

Back on topic, Project64k+SSB64 ROM=Online SSB64.

EDIT: You'll have to own the N64 cartrage though ;)

Top Bottom