• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ssb64 players going to Genesis(3day tournament in cali July 10-13)

MattNF

Smash Lord
wuts the closest airport to this?

I may come depending on how much money I have.

EDIT: nevermind I'm dum. it has it listed in the post

Sensei

Smash Lord
lol, i definitely want to battle with you tigerbombz. shiz is going to be epic. I'm going to try and bring an hd camera so we can get commentary, body whiplashes, and hilarious jokes caught on camera.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
looks like superboom and sensei are staying at my house after the tournament.

now we can finally see who will win between the two. i'll upload VIDS
Sensei said:
I'm going to try and bring an hd camera so we can get commentary, body whiplashes, and hilarious jokes caught on camera.
wow

im goin to buy popcorn when vids are up

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
ahaha *** smash...put the camera on me! i tear that shiets up with my l33tsauce language gg no re k thx bai stfuppercut

Superstar

Smash Champion
Too bad I can't afford such a trip. It'd be fun to get 5 stocked ***** in person on a console I have not touched for YEARS. My controller sucks though, it's since I was a little kiddy.

Apparently it's around $350, but I'd need a job.

Stole MattNF's calc, haha.

malva00

Smash Master
lol tigerbombz would have to do the commentating i'm a pretty calm boring person

but then that would be pretty distracting

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Smash commentating is very, very, very rarely a good feature to tourney vids. Especially wife with his blatant bias for azens tiny one and aidsy lisp.

Tigerbombz commentating. now that would be something, worse comes to worse I can hit mute lol

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
ahahah oh dawg...if trigger commentates with me! its over DONE-ZO! PAWNT! snifffffffff
smells GOOD!

Skrlx

Smash Champion
looks like superboom and sensei are staying at my house after the tournament.

now we can finally see who will win between the two. i'll upload VIDS
heh i might be hanging with boom so maybe i can go? :laugh: :laugh:

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Lol I am hardly an ssb64 regular but I'm going to be going to this and hopefully I'll play some of you guys

I'm alright at this game, some of you have played me like two years ago... I hope? >.>

I doubt I can get Wenbo to go though because I don't think he'd fancy the idea of spending 700 dollars on smash

Winston

Smash Master
Do you do money matches in 64? I'd like to money match you if I get the opportunity.

Not that I have a hope in hell of even winning a single match, but I like money matching good players, cause then they feel more inclined to actually try.
actually playing to win/"trying" makes ssb64 so much less interesting though...

I'm not saying it's cool to play someone who's purely ******* around, but if you're really "trying" then you're not going for risky awesome combos or maneuvers that you're not sure will work.

I'm sure playing him without the money wouldn't make it any less awesome.

Superstar

Smash Champion
It depends on what side you're on. Risky awesome combos look better when you're watching a video, but when you're playing, and you want to get ***** and feel the adrenaline, I think I'd rather have the person play to win.

Everyone is different though, so meh.

malva00

Smash Master
LOLZ i usually do good no matter what

i usually don't like to lose in my favorite game, unless i'm playing friends like sMoke2jointz or darth fox, sensei etc or cool people like sossi

i don't like letting strangers go "yes i beat isai"

i don't like playing n00bs who count the number of stock they take off of me and say, "darn only 2 stocks." or if they take another stock the next match and say "hmm i did better this round" or "3 stocks this time"

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
Do you do money matches in 64? I'd like to money match you if I get the opportunity.

Not that I have a hope in hell of even winning a single match, but I like money matching good players, cause then they feel more inclined to actually try.
meta ill play u for money...how much u wanna play for? i usally do $50 a stock

LOLZ i usually do good no matter what

i usually don't like to lose in my favorite game, unless i'm playing friends like sMoke2jointz or darth fox, sensei etc or cool people like sossi

i don't like playing n00bs who count the number of stock they take off of me and say, "darn only 2 stocks." or if they take another stock the next match and say "hmm i did better this round" or "3 stocks this time"
****...how come i feel like me or my buddies are in this section...GG NO RE

Superstar

Smash Champion
Those kinds of people are *****. Whenever I have to say I beat X, I usually emphasize it was a fluke/upset if I know that person is better. And if I can beat that person consistently, I try NOT to let people know.

Taking off 1 stock means nothing. I've taken one-two stock off some good peeps. Does not mean a thing. I will not say which, but I will mention that I know lag must have been involved in some way. :D

Skrlx

Smash Champion
so, malva yeah? i don't want to be an unwelcomed person to your house if not i'll just go home Lol. 7 hours of driving fuuuuuuck.

Sensei

Smash Lord
5 days of driving one way O_O"

That is nutz. I'll just take a nap for the 6-7 hours on the plane, listening to my hardcore techno and watching seinfeild reruns.

Winston

Smash Master
5 days of driving one way O_O"

That is nutz. I'll just take a nap for the 6-7 hours on the plane, listening to my hardcore techno and watching seinfeild reruns.
haha I actually don't know really how long the Smash Bus is gonna take exactly, considering the logistics of the trip haven't been finalized.

I really do hope that it happens though and that I'll be on it. ^__^

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
can the bus pick me up?! im too lazy to drive to upper nor cal or isais house....NO LIE TRUE STORY! :) im a lazy *** in san jose

Top Bottom