• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Happy Meal Promotion

Naes Draw

Smash Rookie
Yes, this would rock. But I'm not seeing ANY proof on the internet, and it's like, march 28. If it was gonna be April, they would have to say something by now.

Plus Happy Meal demographic =/= Zsamus

...Well, it does, but the parents don't.

I also think trophies are the most likely.

Smash Rookie
I was at McDonalds with a friend this one time and they had Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toys, I personally have a love for that franchise. I needed this toy.

I ended up asking the worker at the register if I could buy just the toy. I was suprised when she said yes.

So if Brawl promotional toys do come to McDonalds, you can likely buy them without the Happy Meal part if it.

dingadergen

Smash Rookie
I really see no reason to drag my butt to Mc Donalds. Especially with the type of food they serve. (You can hardly call it food)

I mean honestly... donkey kong plushies?
:)... :chuckle:... :laugh:

Marie_54

Smash Ace
I got this wind up Mario toy but it keep trippping.
LOL. Thats just the mushrooms and acid, the same things that the guy who implemented tripping on brawl was having.

I'm surprised at all the hype this thread has built without any proof...

You know, this is how religions start...:bee:

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
wendys once did a mario one, mac donalds once did a sonic one
I remember those. I had lot's of luck with those Mario toys. I got both Mario and Luigi and I even remember the cool illustrations on the paper/card thing that came with them.

The Sonic toys were a different story entirely. I wanted that Sonic badly but came up short.

I looked at the McDonalds site a while ago and it says otherwise. Either the TC is misinformed or lying or the Smash promotion is going to occur later (late April or May). And there's always the possibility that it will happen outside the states.

Agent 47

Smash Apprentice
c'mon it's gonna take like forever to collect all those character toys if they really decide to do a promo on SSBB though i'm not sayin' i wouldn't search the world for SSBB memorabilia haha. an isaac and little mac toy would be pretty cool though.

Top Bottom