• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSbb news

Status
Not open for further replies.

enjoi06

Smash Rookie
First off,.. I wanted to say that I never realized how many douchebags are members of this forum... The overwhelming amount of ***-like remarks i got from my last post is proof of that. I'd also like to say that the I don't care if you guys believe me or not.. Just wanted to give some new to the people who wanted to listen. Lastly.. I think all the 3-4 pgs of sarcasm wasn't necessary.. and just goes to show you that lotsa people have some growing up to do.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
...and you are? Are you talking about this thread? No wonder people say they don't believe you. Seriously, look at the posts on that other thread. they're just making jokes like "ganon is my father" because the info you gave them is obviously fake. You can tell when people say they know Sakurai or someone working on Brawl is a noob, and putting fake release dates on the forums. Spreading fake info like that, seriously, you're the one that needs to grow up around here.

Here's the thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=103481

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Unless you can back it up (and let's face it, you can't), then we're not really interested because you're likely making it up. People who are testing Brawl sign NDAs (that is, Non-Disclosure Agreements) making it illegal for them to discuss the game with anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom