• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Peach info Thread

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea your Peach is ready for one. But Mines is not to me. I have to fix my Peach up some more before I make one.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
how about we make a montage of the all the peaches who want to have a spot in the vid. or sumthin like that. instead of having the focal point on one peach player, instead how about the community?

ill make a thread for the video!, i have a few ideas such as title, music, ect for it ^.^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats a great idea. I could so make a video like that no problem. Just need to know what players to add

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
hey princesspeach would u like to put a clip of a combo that u did in the vid?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It happens with regular bombs (not plucked), but I'm not 100% if it happens with Peach's

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
So does anyone who plays Peach use a different controller?
Or is the GC the best for her in your opinion?
I personally can't play as ANY character with a controller different from the GC controller... maybe classic but I wouldn't know since I never played with that one before...

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Well same here GC controller is the best for me......but classic is kind of hard to use...
rumor has it that the wii mote is the best for getting experience in the game.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
gc is the best imo. oh and btw rapidassassin nice friendlies at mass madness! i loled when i got owned by frigate orpheon XD

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Can you properly float with the Wiimote? I mean, it's impossible to press Up and Down at the same time.

Niko_K

Smash Master
With the wiimote default control scheme I believe it's impossible to insta float. Though re-assigning buttons would probably do the trick...

Using the GC Controller is your best bet though.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
To me, the Classic is an inferior and deformed GC controller. I don't know, the button positioning is very similar. Only thing that really changes is the size of the D-pad, but you can change the control scheme so who cares :p

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
one of my friends uses the classic, i havent tried it myself but id rather just stick to the gc

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
i dont see a reason to complicate it...so i just stick to the standard GC!
i assign a grab to the Y button though..

I think i know what PP777 means though...but..are we talking just the Wiimote?..or with the Chuck?

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I havent seen anyone talk about this so I thought Id bring it up.
Its called Dash Pivot Cancel discovered by SamuraiPanda.
Basically you run and turn around and during that time Peach slides to turn around you can cancel it with any attack. Although any character can do it. Some characters however appear not to benefit from it.

Heres the quote.
Originally Posted by SamuraiPanda
This AT is performed by dashing, then performing a pivot, but holding forward a little bit after the pivot. Its different for every character, but while you turn around and start moving forward, there is a window that you can cancel the pivot into a something (I usually do it with forward smash or down smash, although it also works to some extent with tilts). Here is where the Dash Pivot Cancel gets interesting. With the right timing, after pivoting and moving forward just a bit, do a forward smash in the opposite direction (its easiest to see with the Fsmash IMO), and your character will perform a slide while smashing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZg0f8RTMOg - shows how to do it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNyJQ...eature=related - shows characters doing it.

I think it could be useful.

Top Bottom