• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Tournament - Long Island, Middle Island, NY - 6/14/08! TOURNAMENT CANCELLED! ;(

MTD

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to say this, but the tournament has been CANCELED due to lack of interest.

Sorry everyone, maybe I will host one sometime in the near future.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
My friend and I definitely want to go, possibly with a few others. I can't wait till the next brawl tourney since the one at Battlegrounds was my first, and this one is relatively close to home and very soon. Hope to see you all there!

MTD

Smash Apprentice
come on people!

this is gonna be alot of fun, more people check it out

Mythos13

Smash Apprentice
i hate to say it, but i might not be able to make it, due to transportation issues. next time tho. sorry

Mythos13

Smash Apprentice
thanks for the offer, but ill be going to the Game Table tourney, its only 15 min away from me. whats ur brawl code btw?

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
Can't you change the date to one that doesn't conflict with the Mineola tournament? I would think this one is a lot more flexible, and considering the LI Smash scene, we need all the people we can concentrated at one tournament.

MTD

Smash Apprentice
ok can you guys give me a better idea for a date? i cant do it the week after cause battlegrounds is having a tournament that day. so if you have any ideas just post here

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
keep it on a saturday or maybe sunday, so if BG is having a tournament go the saturday after if that aint too bad of a stretch. its sick that youre hosting tournaments, but for some reason there's just been a wave of LI ones after a huge stretch of inactivity so hopefully we can snowball more people if each event has a high turnout

MTD

Smash Apprentice
yes the date is still 6/14, at the same time. im just trying to get everyone to post who is 100% coming, who there coming with, and which tournament they'll be attending (singles, doubles, etc..). so please post, thanks

Top Bottom