• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM: Canada

Razor

Smash Journeyman
i heard there are less ppl in all of canada than in california. if so, that makes these smashers even better.

unknown522

Some guy
I like Marth combos because imo they are hard to pull off.. Marth is somehow one of the characters very hard to master. In theory, it doesn't seem like it but in practice omg.. it's so hard.
Being serious, marth is almost as easy as sheik to pick up.

vs floaty characters, spam range that they can't escape and CC everything. vs FFers, CG and tech chase after you fail a combo with infinite range. the sword is awesome.

Edit:

lol You had 3 clips in their Ryan. I'm surprised you didn't recognize them.
I'm actually not sure which ones. lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Being serious, marth is almost as easy as sheik to pick up.

vs floaty characters, spam range that they can't escape and CC everything. vs FFers, CG and tech chase after you fail a combo with infinite range. the sword is awesome.

Edit:

I'm actually not sure which ones. lol
I used that 1 fox clip of yours as well as 2 falcon clips (up-b kill vs Sylar's Falco on Yoshi's and the drop-zone knee clip).

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Good stuff.

I just wish the credits were running down the middle of the screen instead of having the clips be cruched to the side, it annoys me when that happens. I mean your credits were nearly a third of the video, so if I'm going to watch them i'd like to really be able to see the clips :D

But otherwise really fun video.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Using Feeling This from Blink for the vid was laammee, that first song was BEAST though, it really set the tone for ****.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Transition from first song awesomeness to second song lameness was pretty inconsistent, I played my own music for that part.

The video is **** though, big smile when I saw my clips of those rests, I wonder why you guys didn't put in my rest on Caotic with the bomb in hand though, oh well =D

Edit: Oh right, the time lag would have been weird to just have in there unless somehow fixed, gj guys.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
pkm had lots of DK clips, but I had to make room for more Marth/Raynex's Fox.

:3

But counting all of pkm's clips, both marth and dk, had he a lot :X

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
pkm had lots of DK clips, but I had to make room for more Marth/Raynex's Fox.

:3

But counting all of pkm's clips, both marth and dk, had he a lot :X
send me all the dk clips
and i will <3 u 4eva

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Hehe I love the South Park intro ^.^

Awesome combos and music was great! Great combo video XD

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
im glad when Canadians talk their mouths don't come off their like on South Park...that would be awkward.the video is sick.peeps got tricks up their sleeves

Top Bottom