• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM: Canada

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
I'm only just now noticing that this video was completed and that one of my clips made it in. Awesome.

unknown522

Some guy
west coast: at pound 4 we definitely need to play. It'll be awesome to play with / against fellow canadians.

Also, I want to grab BO10 for falco practice. I am in dire need of it.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
west coast: at pound 4 we definitely need to play. It'll be awesome to play with / against fellow canadians.

Also, I want to grab BO10 for falco practice. I am in dire need of it.
He may or may not be coming. I think it's yet to be decided. If he wants to go I'm definetly coming with him. Can't let my little brother go all the way to NY or whatever by himself. <3

LoganW

Smash Journeyman
thanks, yeah these combos are crazy, especially the fox and marth ones imo. Who's the marth?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
There were a lot of marths.

A lot. xD

All the fox ones were pretty much raynex.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
ahh major props for the bro ali in the first half, not gonna lie though I definitely muted the second song, pretty dope combos though, the kage combo on m2k was beast

Top Bottom