• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM Commercial 'Where Amazing Happens'

jmlee337

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
LEE#337

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Wow the song, the footage and the text really made this commercial. Bright idea jmlee337, bright idea. I bet some people are actually going to go buy Melee now once after seeing this custom commercia on YT.

Well that's how I feel about it!

jmlee337

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
LEE#337
I've already started on another
They're pretty easy to make

jmlee337

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
LEE#337
They're the same length as the original NBA commercials, which I got the music from
If somebody can point me to somewhere I can download the full track, I could make a longer one

and by "They're" I mean the first one, and the new one, which I just uploaded!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_1HXIz4TA

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
Pretty cool. Too bad the quality was low :( the hd just made it bigger. Oh well.
I'd say make longer ones in the future!

jmlee337

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
LEE#337
Quality is an issue, because lots of the old-school MLG/EVO videos are low quality, not like the videos HMW has
To do longer videos, I'd need the full track, and not just the 30-seconds I got from the original vid, does anybody know where I can get it?

jmlee337

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
LEE#337
the song is "Everyday" by Carly Comando. I assume you can find it on your own with the power of Google. I don't think I'd be allowed to post a link to downloading a song illegally ;)

BTW, these were fantastic.
Thank you, and thank you
Oh, it'd also be helpful, if people could suggest specific clips, along with captions, I am only a single person, of course

Top Bottom