• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ssbm Tourney In San Jose

Art?

Smash Journeyman
lol @ watching a non-sandbagging zhu pwn all the scrubs with falco, including me

where was ikenmike?

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
He actually money matched them?

If so, what was he thinking?
lol na it was his way of getting us to come. maybe even start drama ?!?!?! (dun dun dunnn)

but yea, the tourny was fun. met some interesting ppl. the TV's are slightly laggy and i am =( at the fact that there were no chairs, but the tournament was run well and that's all that matters in the end xD

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
If you're gonna keep talking, you better hope I don't find out who you are at the tourney.
Same goes for Hydro.
You know who we are and you didn't do anything. :)

He actually money matched them?

If so, what was he thinking?
LOL good one!

The people there weren't half bad. If they think they are so good then I don't know why they don't just go to NCB. :/ You guys should host another tourney here (with chairs).

I didn't do good though... I actually got past the first round for the first time in my life. lol now thats funny. Whats also funny is the guy who rested me four times (his jiggs is an *******). But then I got my revenge during a friendly LOL.

UnsoundOfMind

Smash Rookie
Vids will be posted, as soon as my friend Hansen gets em up, i'll post the youtube link + pictures here.
If you want the actual footage, um.. we'll find a way to post them up online somewhere for download, like at megauploads or some crap site like it.

Thanks for coming and putting up with the c***. >_<

lordXblade

Smash Apprentice
It was a lot of fun, even though I got destroyed by everyone there :p. You guys should definitely have another one. Hopefully more people will show now that you guys have some more publicity on the forums.

Dullahan

Smash Rookie
I didn't do good though... I actually got past the first round for the first time in my life. lol now thats funny. Whats also funny is the guy who rested me four times (his jiggs is an *******). But then I got my revenge during a friendly LOL.
Teehee you're welcome ;)
What revenge are we talking about? =P
Oh, and your screenname is rather ironic

Zhu needs to stop pwning everybody so badly... ouch. At least I didn't have to face him in the tourney... :psycho:

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
<333333333333 Zhu he has good taste in music lol <3 happy feet good taste in movies zomg just <3 zhu in general <3

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Teehee you're welcome
What revenge are we talking about? =P
Oh, and your screenname is rather ironic
wth? You don't remember? I beat your jiggs with my Bowser three times in a row. And my screen name isn't ironic. If you have ever played Banjo Tooie then you would know that King Jiggy Wiggy is just a giant Jinjo who was pwned by a laser cannon. lol that n00b.

Zhu needs to stop pwning everybody so badly... ouch. At least I didn't have to face him in the tourney...
Yeah he four stocks like a crazy *****.

ikenmike

Smash Cadet
Lol jiggywiggy, you actually wanted me to do something?

the only reason why i didn't beat ur *** was because ur friends were nice people( zhu, lordxblade, and hydro), and you looked physically pathetic. work out or something.

And you guys didnt money match ikenmike, you friendlied max powers. therefore 5 bucks is void.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Lol jiggywiggy, you actually wanted me to do something?

the only reason why i didn't beat ur *** was because ur friends were nice people( zhu, lordxblade, and hydro), and you looked physically pathetic. work out or something.

And you guys didnt money match ikenmike, you friendlied max powers. therefore 5 bucks is void.
No, you still owe us five bucks.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
It was today wasn't it? I can't believe I missed it!! >.< Well yes I can,my car needs a new engine.Might as well just get a new car I suppose...Sounded like a lot of fun though.

No need to make Johns already Blood. Your only a beginner anyway. We will play many friendlies together.
When I meet you,I WILL destroy you. (Friend or foe,you may decide)

And what's the story behind someone gonna get their face beaten in and owing money? Local Smash bros. mafia?

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
lol smash mafia. good one man.

but no, nobody is my enemy and I don't plan on making any. and if you feel like destroyin' me in a match go ahead. I feel like taking this game one step ahead now.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Since you're in San Jose,maybe we can smash sometime.LordXblade as well.That'd make for a good time.PM me sometime guys,although I might destroy you two.:grin:

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
I know someone who works out 5 times a week and he's still small o.O lol so that doesn't necessarily mean you'd be big, but in shape i suppose XD (yeah basically i just felt like posting:lick:).

ikenmike

Smash Cadet
Why would i owe em 5 bucks if i never money matched them?

you guys have got to stop saying that, its getting annoying.

EDIT: If you want your five bucks i DARE you kirby and/or zhu,
come and just try to get it.

King jiggy its really funny how you just E-thug it online. But in smash you sucked more than me. i was at least average, except zhu was matched up with me in my second match. And in person, you were just a wimp.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Why would i owe em 5 bucks if i never money matched them?

you guys have got to stop saying that, its getting annoying.

EDIT: If you want your five bucks i DARE you kirby and/or zhu,
come and just try to get it.

King jiggy its really funny how you just E-thug it online. But in smash you sucked more than me. i was at least average, except zhu was matched up with me in my second match. And in person, you were just a wimp.
You owe us 5 bucks each. Get over it.

ikenmike

Smash Cadet
lol I'm gonna go here and own up some n00bs.

If Lunin goes then I'm screwed lol.

EDIT: Do you have a website? Or perhaps an AREA CODE?

in order to own up some noobs, don't you have to be good?

Shut up hydro im not paying you cr4p. You should have demanded it with force at the tourney instead of just leaving if you really wanted it.

Edit: im finished with this thread, say what you want to me, but i'm not going back to this thread to read it. I'm done, tourneys over.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
lol fake *** loser. You don't even know that it was a joke.

But you are a sissy though. You are under the comfort of an internet wall and you never showed yourself. It's not cool to walk out on a money match just because you saw that you would lose. Money match me 1 dollar. I bet you would just because you think I'm noob. ****in hypocrite.

Miharu

Smash Hero

Shut up hydro im not paying you cr4p. You should have demanded it with force at the tourney instead of just leaving if you really wanted it.

Edit: im finished with this thread, say what you want to me, but i'm not going back to this thread to read it. I'm done, tourneys over.
We know who you are now.

You us us $5 each. $10 total.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace

ACTUALLY

Zhu and Hydrokirby arent Sore Losers.

U lose u lose so stfu newb and pay. Dont act like ur so tough at a video game. LIKE SERIOUSLY IF U DO THEN U HAVE NO LIFE AND U RATHER LOOK TOUGH AT A VIDEO GAME THEN MAYBE REAL LIFE?LOL CAUSE SERIOUSLY UR JUST TRYING TO FIND A GAY NERD VIDEO GAMER CAUSE UR GAY URSELF so get urself banned o_o.

Top Bottom