• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*ssbo Thread Has Been Moved*

_kSo_

Smash Master
KSO// Good stuffs!
let's keep it up, buddy.

and.. Mario Brothers (mario + C.Falcon) for the win. =P

CKit// busy man..
sorry for disturbing. =P
but yeah. we gotta play. hehe

i gotta beat your chicken-related characters (falco and Falcon)

by the way, MMX command mission rules.

if i am not up for smash even though i have a time, then i must be playing MMX CM.

dude that's a secret

soo funny tho

KSO: Hey maus lets do team mario brothers
Maus: heh, okay
MARIO
Captain Falcon
NJzFinest + Lavos: WTF????

lol too funny. but luckily we managed to make it work

NJzFinest

Smash Hero

Megaman X Command Mission is one of the best RPGs available on the GameCube and the best RPG the Megaman Series has to offer.

Maus, make sure you unlock everything. Extra armors, extra bosses, items, etc. You'll be very satisfied with what the game has to offer.
edit*

first non-casual DK brawl video!!!!!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6opy4xnBQwM

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Puma has Brawl

Anyone want to walk to Hillenbrand and go play?
Good thing we don't have too many Purdue smashers who care enough to go, or else we'd raid his room like crazy.

I told him to bring it to the next SSBO as a side thing.
Would be pretty sweet if I must say :)

DracoFox

Smash Ace
MM requests:
Carl: $5 DK vs. Mario/Dr. Mario (you pick)
Goose: $5 Marth dittos
First to 5, unless you have something else in mind. I will be wanting to record these, and other matches upon request.

I'm so going to be there guys. ;-; I miss you all.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
MM requests:
Carl: $5 DK vs. Mario/Dr. Mario (you pick)

I'm so going to be there guys. ;-; I miss you all.
Umm....
Although we have different style of mario (since i can't short hop) and although your mario is better than mine...

I always (usually maybe) challenge Carl's DK with mario -_-

Which means... Carl's DK is really good against mario. =P

good luck.

and i miss you too! >ㅁ <

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
There will be no Brawl at the tournament, but it wasn't going to be the main event. Especially since there's too many dumb things going on with the game and it's inferior to the previous installments. Nevertheless, it would of been cool to see the new characters, but oh well.

As for MM, I'll go with your Doc DracoFox (since Doc is a better character :D ).
Goose and Kadian, don't forget we have MMs to :)

goosefactor

Smash Lord
There will be no Brawl at the tournament, but it wasn't going to be the main event. Especially since there's too many dumb things going on with the game and it's inferior to the previous installments. Nevertheless, it would of been cool to see the new characters, but oh well.
That's good. Sorry if I sounded like a baby about it. I'm just not too thrilled about the game. That being said, you're right-seeing the new characters WOULD be pretty neat.

Goose and Kadian, don't forget we have MMs to :)
Ya, I'm looking forward to it.:) I just need to make sure to go to the bank before saturday so that I can afford to lose the money:(

But then again, I COULD just pay you with the money I get from draco's MM's...hmm....

Lavos, hilarious pictures as usual. The kirby's probably my favorite one. Second would have to be wind waker link; excuse me, TOON Link (such a dumb name!)

_kSo_

Smash Master
I was gonna send this girl I kinda like some flowers or whatnot for valentine's day, but I had 4 exams in the past week so I didn't have any time. Curse you academics...ruining my social life

exams ftl

/life

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I was gonna send this girl I kinda like some flowers or whatnot for valentine's day, but I had 4 exams in the past week so I didn't have any time. Curse you academics...ruining my social life

exams ftl

/life
Just invite her to our tournament! I'm sure she'd REALLY enjoy that....
I mean, come on! Isn't that just evey girl's dream-to attend a video game tournament?!
Besides, what girl could say no to your Falco moves?

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Hey Kso4351, in case you forgot, this is Nick... i'm deffinately game anytime after 3-4ish tomorrow. Let me know what the plan is, if I should just come over or if you were planning to organize something bigger

NJzFinest

Smash Hero

This is Peach.

...and this is Luigi. Such a charming fellow...

After years of prolonging his pent up feelings for the Princess, with Mario off on another whirlwind adventure, it was time that he took the leap of faith. And so he was in luck. Peach agreed to a date, a night of fun, a night of excitement! After all, he had saved her as well in the past.

The night started off innocently enough, smiles were to be had all around... Until they decided it would be fun to experiment with the club scene.

Everybody danced!

Everybody raved! The fog machines were on full blast! Life was grand for Luigi and Peach as they enjoyed themselves... However, where there was fun, there was also temptation.

These were no ordinary mushrooms. Oh no~

Sooner or later, as they caved into the excitement of trying 'something new', they began to lose control.

One thing would lead to another...

The next thing they knew, they were rolling about in a fleet of uncontrollable actions within what Luigi would like to call, "The Negative Zone." She was on Luigi's turf now! Heads were spinning!

Sparks were flying!

It was a wild and bizarre night for the both of them. And what did he have to show for it the next day?

"It was worth it."

Luigi: Turn your head and cough please.

lollerskates

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
It's Puma's friend's modded wii/copy of Brawl, and he's busy tm, so he can't bring it :(

But, him and Puma will prolly play tm night.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Hey guys, as usual, I had a lot of fun at the tournament. Although there weren't really any new people participating in the brackets, I'm glad to see that there were some new faces there. Hopefully next time we can talk them into participating. Afterall, there's only so much fun in beating KSO each week.:laugh: We need to spice it up by adding new people!

NJzFinest: Excellent job winning singles. I'm sorry I couldn't give you more of a fight during our singles. I'll try to make things more interesting next time, ok? This was really the first time I got to play your fox 1v1, and he's very impressive. Oh, and I'm starting to get tired of saying this, but we STILL need to do the MM's.

Maus: I'm glad you decided to participate in singles this time around. Rainbow Cruise FTW!! I never remembered that level being so much fun. I think it was the first time I played it in like 3 years! We'll need to make sure to play it again next time! Be sure to mention the next tournament to your friend Mitch. He was a good sport and a lot of fun to play with.

KSO: Awesome MM. I must say it got quite intense with all that money on the line! Your wall techs drove me crazy the whole evening! There were so many times when I thought I had you for sure only to realize you were still kicking because of your gay techs; so annoying!! Fun playing you as always.

Dracofox: We had some tight pool and bracket matches. Unfortunetly your set over me in brackets was more clutch than my set over you in pools.:( So what's our record? 2-2? We will need a tie breaker in the next tournament. Ya, your Sheik is much better than I thought it would be. You played smart with her which is very surprising especially for you!!;)

Kadian: Great job with teams. I couldn't have done it without you. I hope you didn't get TOO tired carrying my butt the whole day! You are a solid partner to be teamed up with. Too bad we didn't play any 1v1's. Next time, ok?

Lavos: Hey man, those were close single matches we had. Like I said before, your Ganon can start me off with a combo at 0% and end up finishing me off. He's just that deadly for me. And to make matters worse, you improve during each subsequent tourney:urg:

Kitsune: I'm glad you guys decided to put up those posters around campus. It seemed to help a bit. I guess the next thing is to get these people who come to actually participate in the tourney! Oh and what was up? You didn't play one round tonight. Were you THAT intimidated!? Heh, you're probably rolling your eyes right about now. Anyways, good luck on those tests of yours.

*I know it's kinda early and all, but I'm on the market for teams so....any takers? I'm looking at NJ, Maus, Lavos, and Draco in particular because I haven't teamed with any of them yet. But if I don't hear anything from them soon then I'm fair game!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
*new avatar* Show ya moves DK style >_>

KSO: Did I play you? Oh wait, I had like, 2 friends with your Falcon. Yeah, I didn't play/watch you much during the tourney, but I did see that first match of you vs Goose. It was pretty epic, I wish I saw the whole set :(

Goosefactor: You have a very solid Marth, but I <3 Fox vs Marth ( >:D @ Kadian), especially on FD. Your Luigi, zomg, sweet stuff. Now I'm going to have to learn some more about the matchup, such a silly character >_>
Good stuff in teams, you gave Me, Lavos, and Kirk a hard time. Heh, remember when I forgot to hold A and stayed as Zelda. Were you guys not trying in pools? You sneaky *******s!!! :laugh:

Kadian: >.>, Fox ftw? I'm gonna use more DK against you. I need to learn you're silly style >_< I still shouldn't struggle more against you then Kitsune.

Dracofox/hunnybuns: As always, good matches <3, playing you is so much fun (taunting for 3 minutes, red vs blue game and watch with the forward B kill). I wish you could play us more often :( Live in Jay's room lol.
Heh, remember to use Fox against Kadian next time lolz.

Maus:
You: Let's do double Zelda now!
Me: um, actually, I just want to get over with this. *picks Fox*
You: >_>

Dude, double Bowser was so much fun, Forward B kills are too good.
Double Ness was lame, especially since I usually 3 stock you on every other stage <_< But it was still funny as hell lol

Kirkq: DONE, thanks for the "easy money" :psycho: lol

CunningKitsune: I want to rematch your Falcon >_>

BunBun: DOUBLE KIRBY = TOO GOOD

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Fist off...
For those who did not join us for the Mc Johnalds run. You missed out some funny stuff, except for one thing.
My ankle injury.... Yes, I twisted my ankle pretty badly. Swollen as hell. It looked like a tennis ball was replacing the ankle of my left foot. Good news is... Its just a tissue inflammation. I should be up and ready to start working on Wednesday. Thankfully I had insurance that'll cover some of my bill.
Sorry if I was in a sour mood last night. After incident with ankle, I was very paranoid.

Kadian//
Good friendlies man. Though I didn't win, nor was I expecting to. I hope to get more matches in next time.

Maus//
Ya, I hate Sheik with a passion. But like I said, don't give up playing here against me. I won't learn how to play against her if you don't use her. :)

Carl/pookiehunny//
Very awesome match with Fox dittos. I didn't expect to do that well against your Fox. I've feared it a lot when I first started coming to the tournaments. Maybe I can work out something about coming over on my days off to smash with you guys. Granted it won't give me much time to play, but its better than something. How was the party btw? XD

Goose//
Yes man, we are going to finish up that tie next meet hopefully. Ty for the comment on my Sheik. As much as I hate using her, and going against her, you gotta do what you gotta do. :) And I respect you for not chain grabbing. Thats a true match right there. We'll do our money match next time. You can be whoever you want.

Jay//
<3 You man. I still owe you for those socks. XD

Bunz!!! (booboobunz)...//
>->; Falcon bair FTW!!! J/k. As much as I can say sorry, it was completely and accident. Next time just let me walk my *** so I don't hurt you again. :D

Okay, I'm brain dead atm so I'll stop here.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Fist off...
For those who did not join us for the Mc Johnalds run. You missed out some funny stuff
Hey, I was kinda pumped about going cause I had a lot of fun last time, but no one ever said anything to me about it, and I certainly wasn't going to invite myself.:ohwell:

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I was kinda pumped about going cause I had a lot of fun last time, but no one ever said anything to me about it, and I certainly wasn't going to invite myself.:ohwell:

Stop being so modest and polite! We always go to Macjohnald's! You and everyone else at the tourny are always welcome!

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Bunz// Glides are not important. -_-

practice more practical things than gliding.
just know how to perform a glide is enough.

Carl// you bestard.
picks fox and then goes to FD.. -_-;

Goose// ON the Rainbow Cruise, At the Last Stock for both Walter and me, THE LAST MOVE was Falcon Punch.

i just love rainbow cruise. win or lose is not matter. it is THE STAGE THAT MATTERS =P

Lavossssss// ONETT!! muhaha =P

anyway, look at my status on AIM.
that is my skill level of Smash described in Mathematical way.
i am at x=4.5 and will reach zero eventually.

DracoFox// heh,
i will try to play you more before my smash skills reach zero.

and... i hate marth... it equals out. =P

KSO// errrr
i will think about entering teams...

but last time, i entered because i was bringing my friend, mitch.

i hate the pool system. -_-
hence i don't wanna enter both doubles and singles...

i met Walter twice in one tourney...
i just hate that.

BunBun

Smash Master
Whatever =P
I also got the double reverse thing, so there!

And Draco, we need to get that ridiculous Ganon screenshot off of your PC. It was sick.

_kSo_

Smash Master
you are always welcome, like lavos said...You are far too polite, sometimes you HAVE to invite yourself, kuz ppl like jay and carl will forget ppl. like i swear they have forgotten to call me for lunch more times than your marth has ***** my falco -_- and thats a lot

lololol

btw good money match, I will mm you next time as well, kuz maybe i will get better? lol i dunno but i will probably do it. you too draco

falco vs marth :p for both of you

and dracofox, we are thinking of having a party on friday night, so if you wanna come down friday afternoon and smashfest with me maus and whoever else comes, you can come to the party that night and then crash at my place or lavos' place whatever. but the problem with that is that I have to go to a work session saturday morning at 10am so I probably won't be able to smashfest that day... but yea you are welcome to come

oh also

You poured your ooop B into my peee vot

LOLOLOL i love you maus :)

Top Bottom