• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSE video walkthrough *SPOILERS*

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
I didn't realize SSE was one big adventure, I thought you could start as any character from their point of view and play through, while intersecting with other characters' paths. Still awesome though.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Is there anyway for somebody to rip those videos?

I would really appreciate it if someone can take some time to rip the video off for download, cause I can REALLY use those cutscenes for an MV project I've been working on for quite some time.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
No need to double post.

Is Stage 16 the last one? If so it looks like the bad guys win o.o that's really unnintendo.
If you notice at the end of certain videos, you can see the percentage of completion on the save game screen. Lv. 13 seem to only get you at 28% completion, so I'm sure there's much more to come.

Tanea

Smash Ace
you are my favorite thank you so much for all of your work this should be stickied

espio87

Smash Ace
thank you do you know if you will put more
i'm always on the lookout for more SSE videos on youtube. there are more videos here http://uk.youtube.com/user/Tylinos . but I won't post them because there are some levels missing, the camera quality isn't too good and if you think only one guy talking while you watch the video is annoying wait till you hear two (and they're way more annoying than the booth babes at E4All)

Tanea

Smash Ace
i'm always on the lookout for more SSE videos on youtube. there are more videos here http://uk.youtube.com/user/Tylinos . but I won't post them because there are some levels missing, the camera quality isn't too good and if you think only one guy talking while you watch the video is annoying wait till you hear two (and they're way more annoying than the booth babes at E4All)
ok that makes sense either way good job one getting them for us you kick but thanks

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
What was that Music playing when Diddy, Olimar, Captain Falcon, and Donkey Kong team up and defeat the Primid? Please, Tell me where to get the song!

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Does anyone else think that Diddy should drag people into his problems in the DK games?

That would make a great running gag. lol

Top Bottom