• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Teh Future

Smash Master
yeah i saw that like a billion years ago at least andrews.

there should be a smashfest soon so everyone can see how much better Eric is than everyone else

*sparkelports away*

TP

Smash Master
So I'm transferring to Mizzou. Going off to Columbia around January 15th, give or take a day. I hope people watch My Little Pony over there.

Cook

Smash Master
No, I think Pujols left BECAUSE of the absence of magic. We all stopped playing in Stl long before he did.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I guess you are closer to the situation than I am. But Pujols told me he thought you guys were pretty cool, but, ya know...no hard feelings

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Apex is at 358 brawl entrants and climbing o.o

Edit: 395 holy balls.

Cook

Smash Master
^No one in Stl really plays Brawl anymore. And when they did, no one from out of state ever came to our tourneys!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Kansas just follows me. When I lived in texas, kansas came to texas tournaments. I move to stl, kansas goes to stl tournaments lol.

I'm on to you guys o.o.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I went googling for Hylian, KS so I could find somewhere in Kansas named Hylian or a place similar enough to giggle about, but Hylian's stupid name keeps pulling up Ice Climber stuff.

Okay.jpeg

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I went googling for Hylian, KS so I could find somewhere in Kansas named Hylian or a place similar enough to giggle about, but Hylian's stupid name keeps pulling up Ice Climber stuff.

Okay.jpeg
LOL I'm too famous yo.

Hylian, hold a regional tournament so I have a reason to drive out west please!
We have had a lot of tournaments and usually they get like 15-20 entrants because no one comes lol. I might after I get settled into school. I might try to start hosting monthlys at the same place TP did before.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Hylian, hold a regional tournament so I have a reason to drive out west please!
^No one in Stl really plays Brawl anymore. And when they did, no one from out of state ever came to our tourneys!
How come St Louis never has any Brawl tournaments?

Step it up!
What about HD tournaments? They both had 50+ people....:c

But I've gotten lazy and haven't found a new venue yet :urg: And I don't know if I ever will again

Kel

Smash Master
What is HD? if they are those tournaments you hosted back in 2010 (not sure when) then I still lived in Cincinnati. I live in Lexington KY now and ST Louis is more of a straight shot out.

Just know that if you build it, they will come.

Top Bottom