• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Hylian, why do you have to live in Texas? You need to come to an IL tournament again sometime.

I've been wanting to play you in brawl for the last 4 years.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian, why do you have to live in Texas? You need to come to an IL tournament again sometime.

I've been wanting to play you in brawl for the last 4 years.
Go to the STL monthly then on the 24th. I'll be there.

And you should come to texas sometime :). You'll have fun.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Hahaha no I think this is becoming a national thread or something because we got OH, TX, IL, and sometimes WI and if QTP posts, CA in the hizzouse. (I'm cool right?)

@ Lixi: YOU ARE A GIRL?! o.O hahaha too bad you don't play brawl really.....

@ Saffy: Don't let them fool you, I suck but I am getting better, sorta. We can totally kirby ditto but yeah....don't expect much.

Nicole

Smash Champion
lol what happened to this thread?

ally adhd m2k dehf dojo co18 snakeee nick.riddle tyrant y.b.m. praxis seibrik candy chudat

i mean...let's get -everyone- in here.

Trent

Smash Champion
Hahaha no I think this is becoming a national thread or something because we got OH, TX, IL, and sometimes WI and if QTP posts, CA in the hizzouse. (I'm cool right?)
Nebraska's (lol) here as well, let's get Kansas and Iowa in here and have a rave party.

Saffy

Smash Ace
@ Radium - Don't worry I'm not too good either, so don't say that XD Though I'd like help to get better with kirby, but Lee said I should main snake though.... WHAT SHOULD I DO D:

Nuris

Smash Lord
Dear Newcomer Saffy,

I am going to properly greet you to St. Louis because everyone else fails at it IMHO. lol
Nearly everything in this represents a part of St. Louis, including the 5AM posting time as well as the posts incredible girth

Rolla is kinda far away from St. Louis :( It forms a 1.5 - 2 hr triangle with Colombia and St. Louis (city)/St. Charles (NOOO! GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHARLESSS!!), so unless you find people in Rolla to Smash with (isn't Ampharos around there?), you're going to have to travel for teh funsies to take place.

I think it goes without saying that we all hope you do take the time to come out and meet us. If you do manage to come out, here are some things you can expect happening:

TEH CHOOSEDAY BLAWL CLOWD

Metalmusic[pubic]man:
He will likely argue/talk loudly at you about something even if you agree with him. sometimes he makes sense, sometimes he doesn't. the best way to prevent/stop this is to distract him by humming/singing an intense song/theme (e.g. "you're the best" from karate kid, "live to win" by paul stanley, rocky music, etc.), or turn up the volume on Future's wii

TehFutureWrestler:
He has no future in wrestling. he will troll u on teh internetz, but in person say nothing at all, except when he's complaining about how dumb the game is, telling his opponent to get objects forcibly inserted in private areas, or insisting to metal that his music iz teh roxxorz

alt-f4:
He cannot refrain from smiling/laughing for more than 15 seconds. hes quiet mostly but likes to chime in with quips and references to ****aki on the internet u dont wanna know about. seriously. it's some ****ed up ****. he also thinks he can eat faster than me, but thats dum cuz im a champ.

radium88:
She smiles a lot and plays kirby. if you play her she will probably apologize a lot, either because she feels bad if you lose or because she's sorry she didnt give you a better match if you win. she makes no sense, but her cookies are pretty good i guess.

Cook:
He will probably make fun of you or make some passive aggressive comments but really he's just hitting on you. dont take anything he says seriously, he's a nice guy and a sweetheart deep down. you just gotta get through all that hair.

Ironboots33:
She will make fun of you and call u gay for who/how you play, ESPECIALLY if it's metaknight. really she's just hitting on you. don wuree she's really a nice person too and u will prolly band together cuz of ****** powers.

Legan[/COLOR:
He will make fun of everything about you. really he's just hitting on you. it's impossible to resist his charm, plus he's like famous on youtube and junk so once he takes his pants off it's gg. dont fall in love with him. it only ends in butthurt heartache :'(

Tmacc:
He will be impressed with how well you play (especially for a girl) and insist on seriouslies. he will also talk about pogeymanz. he's a pretty nice guy i guess, but you will only see him once in a blue moon cuz he needs me to transportationize him

meeee:
My name is phil and you should probably call me that because anyone who calls me by my take makes me and, by the transitive property of turditude, them sound like a turd. i only make it out once in a while because john is my middle name. but basically when i do, things get 100x better/sillier/sexier. if you are ever in my company while i eat a burger, you may become uncomfortably aroused. dont worry, i have that effect on everyone, especially if im eating it while laughing and its is thus coming out of my nose D: we will probably get along because it seems like you also make long posts sometimes and also have an unnatural love for doubles (doubles iz teh sexxxxx. actually theres 4 ppl so it's DOUBLE SEXXX!! YESZ!!!!!!!!11shiftoneoneone)

ppl who no post + no come (blue bawlzzz lol):
no shoutout 4 u

umm sry if i left anyone out, it wasnt personal, it just means ur not important lmfao :p

kbye

Saffy

Smash Ace
Hmm well you people sound amazing ^^" Hopefully I will fit in. I will def. Try to make it out :) I just would need to know times/ Location!
Though I think I'd get along with Tmacc the most, I am obsessed with Pokemon, and have a huge collection. I love Tauros & Stantler the most. I bring a different pokemon plushie everytime I go to a tournament lol. I also sometimes bring gifts for people at tournaments, well like every single one I go to . Like the last one on Saturday I gave out Pokemon charms I had bought to everyone.
So once I get to know you, it most likely will happen then. So hopefully you people like Pokemon!

I think to describe myself, I'm quiet... very quiet, and I will most likely be way shy the first time I meet you guys... So i am sorry in advance! I guess I am just afraid that you won't like me or something D;

And yay , I love doubles :). We should team for friendly doubles if you ever do them =D
Or if any of you play wifi I'd be glad to play you before I move!

SHIII- you use falcon... we have to go double falcon for those... :D or falcon/ganon <3

Nuris

Smash Lord
everyone in st louis mains falcon, whether they like it/admit it or not. i play ike a lot though cuz he got a big sword.

also, there are a lot of pokemon players, myself included. ironboots33, cook, tmacc, alt-f4 to name a few others. some of them even take it super serially w/ teh battling and stuffs. we'll prolly play if you show up.

I feel like a level 6 abra named troll who just leveled up a bunch of times via exp. share

ummm kbye

alt-F4

Smash Ace
everyone in st louis mains falcon, whether they like it/admit it or not. i play ike a lot though cuz he got a big sword.

also, there are a lot of pokemon players, myself included. ironboots33, cook, tmacc, alt-f4 to name a few others. some of them even take it super serially w/ teh battling and stuffs. we'll prolly play if you show up.

I feel like a level 6 abra named troll who just leveled up a bunch of times via exp. share

ummm kbye
sometimes i think you were EV trained...

252 awesome
4 hp
252 internetz

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
anything going on in st.louis this weekend? I really want to play

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Tmacc:
He will be impressed with how well you play (especially for a girl) and insist on seriouslies. he will also talk about pogeymanz. he's a pretty nice guy i guess, but you will only see him once in a blue moon cuz he needs me to transportationize him
Haha, actually Phil I go out ALMOST every week with a ride from Rauleen when she gets off work. So I'm out there more often than "once in a blue moon." :)

But since you live closer, I usually check with you too.

Just on a side note: like Ripple said, we should set up something for this weekend. Because that would be snazzy.

Trent

Smash Champion
Haha, actually Phil I go out ALMOST every week with a ride from Rauleen when she gets off work. So I'm out there more often than "once in a blue moon." :)

But since you live closer, I usually check with you too.

Just on a side note: like Ripple said, we should set up something for this weekend. Because that would be snazzy.
I would run to said weekend event.

FROM FLORIDA.

Cook

Smash Master
Me and Nicole would come to St. Louis this weekend if you guys want to play. Make it happen, someone.

Also, Phil's girth IS undeniable.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
well if people wouldnt troll my whenisgood planner I would have a better idea. I think I can have people over on Saturday afternoon/evening

alt-F4

Smash Ace
DAVID!!! next time we play mashbuttonslawl i want some games with your ice climbers too... although a lot of marth and snake would be nice too.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
well if people wouldnt troll my whenisgood planner I would have a better idea. I think I can have people over on Saturday afternoon/evening
yeah I can definitely host for Saturday from 5 onwards.

brawl+pokemon+rock band

problem is my router doesnt have WEP so no autoleveling to 100 for pkmn
if you're underleveled then no johns lol

I may even feel like cooking some chinese+japanese food(although the melee people have already eaten me into the poorhouse)

Cook

Smash Master
yeah I can definitely host for Saturday from 5 onwards.

brawl+pokemon+rock band

problem is my router doesnt have WEP so no autoleveling to 100 for pkmn
if you're underleveled then no johns lol

I may even feel like cooking some chinese+japanese food(although the melee people have already eaten me into the poorhouse)
This sounds like fuuuuuun, I wanna go. Me and Nicole will totally give you a bit o' $$$ for groceries if you cook us some yummzorz food, kthx?

Top Bottom