• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Lixivium

Smash Champion
What time are you guys coming back on Sunday?

I will see if I can go with you guys.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Oh yeah...

Dang it St. Louis we need to have some frickin' teams set up for once.

only1Z

Smash Champion
"brawl" tourney with melee goin at all times probably. Screw you if you don't wanna come! Kc/Lawrence crews hold the funnest and bestest local tournies in the world!

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Ew brawl. It's on May 24th.
Eww, sour grapes.

Current STL roll call:
Thinkaman + 1
Zig + 2
Deku
Geno
Sam
Legan
TTT
maybe Lixi

I consulted some arithmetics, and it turns out that adds up to 11 people. That is not a small number; in fact, that is a big number. Thinkaman can drive himself and 4 more, as long as someone takes the middle seat and agrees to let Thinkaman talk in third person.

PROTIP: Thinkaman will not be able to leave Paducah until after 4pm. That means Thinkaman will not be in STL until around 7pm. Thinkaman would like to get in as much practice as possible at some point. Thinkaman would be equally happy with driving to KC in the night or morning. Do not be surprised if Thinkaman does not want to drive 7 hours striaght, and decides to make other people drive while he plays awesome DS games.

ANOTHER PROTIP: Thinkaman's music is better than Geno's music, which is to say that Thinkman's music is better than Lufia.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Eww, sour grapes.

Current STL roll call:
Thinkaman + 1
Zig + 2
Deku
Geno
Sam
Legan
TTT
maybe Lixi

I consulted some arithmetics, and it turns out that adds up to 11 people. That is not a small number; in fact, that is a big number. Thinkaman can drive himself and 4 more, as long as someone takes the middle seat and agrees to let Thinkaman talk in third person.

PROTIP: Thinkaman will not be able to leave Paducah until after 4pm. That means Thinkaman will not be in STL until around 7pm. Thinkaman would like to get in as much practice as possible at some point. Thinkaman would be equally happy with driving to KC in the night or morning. Do not be surprised if Thinkaman does not want to drive 7 hours striaght, and decides to make other people drive while he plays awesome DS games.

ANOTHER PROTIP: Thinkaman's music is better than Geno's music, which is to say that Thinkman's music is better than Lufia.
If this is the case, I have to get to KC way earlier than whoever leaves late. Like, afternoon time. Treppy, Crista and I have to catch a concert that starts at like 7 or 8. If you leave late, can my group go with whoever leaves earlier? TTT maybe?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
If this is the case, I have to get to KC way earlier than whoever leaves late. Like, afternoon time. Treppy, Crista and I have to catch a concert that starts at like 7 or 8. If you leave late, can my group go with whoever leaves earlier? TTT maybe?
In which case, other people would be deferred to my car. Legan, Deku, Geno, anyone, what are your time considerations?

TTT

Smash Journeyman
CAPTAIN FALCON CONFIRMED FOR DEDEDE COUNTER

LoL thanks for hosting Loki twins. Badass Wario and DeDeDe up in thurr amazan. Fun times sorry for stealing your stuff.

CONCERNING KANSAS CITAY

Current STL roll call:
Thinkaman + 1
Zig + 2
Deku
Geno
Sam- don't think she can go can someone confirm?
Legan
TTT
maybe Lixi- when will you know for sure

So w/o Sam that counts 10 which means 5 in my car (Very uncomfortable backseat) and 5 in Thinkaman's

Zig + 2 will be riding with me cuz i could leave earlier, and i'm thinkin Legan wanted to ride also unless someone else wants to leave early then they could switch. Or if Lixi AND Sam aren't going then i can just take zig and them. and everybody else would ride with thinkaman: Deku, Geno, Legan, Thinkaman +1

Or me: Zig +2, Legan
Think: Deku, Geno, Lixi, Think+1

Let's just get crap figured out

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Turns out my friend can't go. Discuss.

Also, did them Loki types want to go?

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
i might be going to KC, i start a new job Tuesday and wont know my hours till then so i will let you guys know by wednesday.

Also brawlpro, do you have the videos we recorded last night?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
So is nike going? Where does that put us, head count, holla up y'all.

Also,
TEAMS.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
When do you guys plan to leave and come back?

I'll decide whether or not I'm going by Tuesday.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I will be leaving STL at around 7pm I should think. I will come back to STL some time Sat. night. I am free to come back early Sun. morning as well, getting back to STL at 1pm latest, preferring earlier. I would like to stay the night (Sat. night) in STL too if possible.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
i cant go i have to be in colorado =\ but im gonna go with KC to this brawl tourney in chicago at an arcade called Nickel City...its june 20-22 i beleive

TTT

Smash Journeyman
>:| stealth there's a KC one in t-minus 4 days.....we would love if you drove lol.

OK so ummmm we're probably gonna need another driver. WHO'S DOWN.

Also, this week (aka TODAY) smash....contact me, anybody, thank you saint louis crew you're my only hope.

Stealth309

Smash Apprentice
>:| stealth there's a KC one in t-minus 4 days.....we would love if you drove lol.

OK so ummmm we're probably gonna need another driver. WHO'S DOWN.

Also, this week (aka TODAY) smash....contact me, anybody, thank you saint louis crew you're my only hope.

I'm only 15 and I dont even have my permit yet.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
*sigh*

...so who all is going? Tony is taking Zig, treppy, and third person, possibly 1 more. Who's left?

Me
Legan
Geno
Wally
Deku
Nike
Lixi?
Loki?
Bozzar?
Stealth?

Hmmm... brawlpro, can you watch the city alone?

Top Bottom