• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Teh Future

Smash Master
"Ugh I really need some Brawl matches with a human being. Kinda getting tired from Level 9s who can dodge anything a millisecond before an attack."

Where are you? I can play wednesday before I have to work (6) if anyone wants to head over to my house. I don't have a car or else I'd just go over to someone else's house.

MuBa

Smash Lord
"Ugh I really need some Brawl matches with a human being. Kinda getting tired from Level 9s who can dodge anything a millisecond before an attack."

Where are you? I can play wednesday before I have to work (6) if anyone wants to head over to my house. I don't have a car or else I'd just go over to someone else's house.

Gotta get my license renewed (by taking the **** multiple choice and driving test again =/) before I can go anywhere.

powell651234

Smash Apprentice
Tourney

Hey All...

I'm hosting a tournament in Frontenac.

I already have a ton of players.

If I get enough responses I will post details.

It is this coming sunday.

nikePK

Smash Journeyman
good luck at FAST, guys.

Also, you all should go to Viperboy's Brawl tourney in Charleston, IL. Be there!! I'm going!! Isn't that enough reason!?

powell651234

Smash Apprentice
sorry

Guys, I jumped the gun on the tournament.

We are capped out for this one basically because the kids are a bunch of ******* who don't want outsiders to come in and own them.

I was trying to create a bigger event than they wanted to.

I wouldn't write off the possibility of a future tournament though.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Wonderful... It sucks living in St. Louis sometimes. What's even worse is that online tournaments "don't count" so I can't really contribute outside of these forums and fighting random people I get FCs from.

MuBa

Smash Lord
Wonderful... It sucks living in St. Louis sometimes. What's even worse is that online tournaments "don't count" so I can't really contribute outside of these forums and fighting random people I get FCs from.
Very true...I swear I won't even live in St. Louis when I finish school. St. Louis is just lame especially when it comes to smash.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Tournaments aren't the only way the game can be played you know....
Golly gee Wilikers, it must be Obvious Day at Camp Stupid... Honestly, you're talking to guy who played Melee almost religiously until Brawl came out despite most of his friends lossing interest in 2003... You can only play through Classic/Adventure mode so many times before you start to die a little on the inside. Competition definately keeps the game a lot fresher. I've already unlocked everything and all I have to do is get 17 more stickers to beat the game 100% but it's sooooooo boring collecting them.

Teh Future

Smash Master
"Honestly, you're talking to guy who played Melee almost religiously until Brawl came out despite most of his friends lossing interest in 2003"

You're kewl.

Also, I'm working saturday(If everyone's playing), but I don't expect you to scedule things around me anyways. If you guys start before evening I might be able to stop by, or afterwards depending on how late you go.

Also, Deku I'd love you play you, but I'll let you and everyone else here know that everyone there will be able to beat me in melee. SSB64 and brawl is where I can play.

Top Bottom