• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Lixivium

Smash Champion
No one is able to give me a ride? (I will pay for your pizza or whatever we decide to get)

I guess I'll try to drive to Geno's on my own. If my car breaks down halfway there it's going to be a sad weekend.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
I might need a ride to this from somebody; the "Check Engine" light on my car just lit up today for no apparent reason. .
Lol, that probably doesn't mean anything. Mine has been on for over a year now and have had no problems :laugh:

could even been just from you gas cap not being on all the way.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I just got it diagnosed at Autozone and this is what it said:

P1009
Description: VTC advance malfunction
Probably causes:
1) Low oil/pressure (just checked, seems okay)
2) Blocked oil passage
3) Failed VCT oil control valve

Even if there were nothing wrong with the car, it feels like kind of a waste to drive an SUV by myself out to Frontenac, that's why I was hoping to get a ride.

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
And random, troll less imo.
uhhh....take things even more seriously imo?

Not everything people post is serious :p , even though I do despise brawl because it was a huge let down, if people still want to play it that's their choice. I give people sh*t about it all the time, doesn't mean I mean it or am attacking them personally. And BTW my comment was in reaction to your original smart mouth comment.

In the future, please don't be a pot calling the kettles black, they start to look at you funny. :lick:

Let's keep this thread fun and light-hearted and leave the drama for fox's reality TV shows...

...which all suck...and so does LOST

Teh Future

Smash Master
Just because you were "joking" doesn't make it so that weren't trolling brawl. Not to mention when you post oh I was just joking, you still have to say brawl was a huge let down.

So... troll less imo.

If I'm trolling someone who makes a completely idiotic post, then I don't really care to be honest. Anyone who doesn't play brawl because there's tripping is the same person who cried themselves to sleep at night when they heard there was no L-canceling in Brawl.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
If I'm trolling someone who makes a completely idiotic post, then I don't really care to be honest. Anyone who doesn't play brawl because there's tripping is the same person who cried themselves to sleep at night when they heard there was no L-canceling in Brawl.
Let's be fair now...there are a lot of reasons not to play Brawl besides just tripping.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Definitely, there are tons of problems with brawl. He said he'd consider playing again if they took out tripping. I didn't see him post anything else about why he didn't play brawl.

Edit: whatever, I'm going to do homework rather than argue over the internet with people. Sorry I couldn't make it last night, although I'll have a car of my own by the end of the month so I should be able to come most of the time after that, even if it is late.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Guys, quick question

Which is better: melee or brawl?

If you could get back to me asap, that'd be great. Thanks in advance!

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
I actually did last night, and I won a match lol, we had items on and it was a 4 player free for all, some of the funnest brawl I have ever played.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
last night was super fun... it was sad i ended up having to leave early.

i was very impressed by the new kids, especially Boss. With some tourney experience you could be deadly.

also future wrestler.... cool it on the roids lolz

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
Last night was amazing fun, thanks to all the new guys for showing up. Keep coming and you'll get better in no time.

BrawlPro: matches with you are always exciting cept for that 1 cpt. falcon ditto which for some reason was very...dull.

Geno: thanks for letting us destroy your house once again!

Deku: thanks for leaving after like 10 minutes! :p

Muba: thanks for showing up!

Legan: thanks for the $5 I stole!

Peach: &!%@^*#$)@*&!%$%@^#($)()&@^&!%$^@#*(^!@$#()(&*(^!!!!~

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
BrawlPro: matches with you are always exciting cept for that 1 cpt. falcon ditto which for some reason was very...dull.
well that was my first falcon ditto since i started practicin falcon so maybe that was why, i'ma try doin some crazy **** wit him next time. But yea man every other match was helllla fun.

null...dude u + peach + upb = hype

Legan, U CAN'T WIN, I AM TOO GAY ON LINKS. But yea good **** at blawl, I was impressed.

Legan

Smash Lord
well that was my first falcon ditto since i started practicin falcon so maybe that was why, i'ma try doin some crazy **** wit him next time. But yea man every other match was helllla fun.

null...dude u + peach + upb = hype

Legan, U CAN'T WIN, I AM TOO GAY ON LINKS. But yea good **** at blawl, I was impressed.
Gracias my son, but your fox is my *****. <3

null

Smash Apprentice
Ken Theory Crew:

Sam: Female
Null: Gay
(Young) new guy: Gay
Zig-Zag: Fat (white guy) and Gay
(Long-haired) new guy: Gay
Lixivium: Gay
Genoblast: Gay
Null (imposter): Female