• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Sempai

Smash Ace
Alright yes me and probably 3 of my buddies are going. God i need to practice with you guys so bad. When we practice together, me and my buddies ,the games are sooo slow they dont wavedash and l-cancel so we need to practice with you guys like a 1000 more times before the tourney in october, and btw im busy saturday, but is anyone having a smashfest on friday?

darkatma

Smash Hero
KC is the darkrain hosted tourney in october right?
I kinda wanna go to that too.. but i'm at school and don't have a way of getting that far

oh and i needa play sam, deku, and brawlpro too, someone come by sometime
i played livixium and book yesterday, that was pretty fun, and it'd've been funner if alex was back in melee shape.

lol it'd've, that's a super conjunction

Lixivium

Smash Champion
lol it'd've, that's a super conjunction
No, "that'd've" been a super contraction.

Yeah I didn't think I would be THAT bad at Melee, but that's what happens when you don't have any setups and have to go to other people's places to play.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Darkatma you should definitely go to KC, we'll figure out the ride situation hours before we leave like always =\. Also, I wanna play some melee matches with you before we go.

but yeah, I should be off this Friday and MIGHT hold a mini smashfest. I plan on doing another big one a week from this Friday aswell. If someone else is able to house for this Friday that would rock.

BOSS, if you want to smash just call or IM me. I work almost every night but i'm usually up for smashing afterwards if I'm not closeing.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
I'm just a couple minutes walk from atma's room, so that would be great :).

Usually stuck playing the same couple guys, so it's nice to go up against (lose to) new people.

Sempai

Smash Ace
Darkatma you should definitely go to KC, we'll figure out the ride situation hours before we leave like always =\. Also, I wanna play some melee matches with you before we go.

but yeah, I should be off this Friday and MIGHT hold a mini smashfest. I plan on doing another big one a week from this Friday aswell. If someone else is able to house for this Friday that would rock.

BOSS, if you want to smash just call or IM me. I work almost every night but i'm usually up for smashing afterwards if I'm not closeing.
Alright thanks Geno i think ill be able to smash on friday but ill post the details later today

Sempai

Smash Ace

Alright how long would it last, and TKO was wondering if its ok if i bring like 3 ppl like i did last time

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
haha i learned most of my tech by practicing about 15 mins a day for a month or two.

and i'd like to think i can push the buttons quite well. that and I play a lot.

MuBa

Smash Lord
Since a lot of us are planning on going to the KC tourney we should start declaring some teams for practice.

STL would own if we could get as many smashfests as possible (Even though school's starting but no johns!)

darkatma

Smash Hero
lol uh tell me a specific time, i don't own a tv or anything so i play in the lounge.
meaning there's only 1 tv
i'm sure my building's people would like to see me lose, seeing as i just beat about.. 5 people who thought they were "the best"
as in 4 stockage on hyrule temple =x
then there was a guy who gave up before playing me because he thought he was the best but then he heard that i wavedashed so he was like, i quit, that's cheating, play me in brawl

yeah and this is a busy week, so there are floor meetings in the lounge, so make sure you tell me when you guys are coming so i can double check with my RA to see if it's gonna be used.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Hehehe, they start johning about wanting to play Brawl instead of Melee, you get me a yell and I'll show those scrubs a thing or two about that game.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
lol uh tell me a specific time, i don't own a tv or anything so i play in the lounge.
meaning there's only 1 tv
i'm sure my building's people would like to see me lose, seeing as i just beat about.. 5 people who thought they were "the best"
as in 4 stockage on hyrule temple =x
then there was a guy who gave up before playing me because he thought he was the best but then he heard that i wavedashed so he was like, i quit, that's cheating, play me in brawl

yeah and this is a busy week, so there are floor meetings in the lounge, so make sure you tell me when you guys are coming so i can double check with my RA to see if it's gonna be used.
i can come by anytime, prolly in the evening (after 4) would be best. the 1 tv u have is it an LCD (meaning does it lag at all?)

MuBa

Smash Lord
So I just bought Mario Kart Wii today and all I have to say is the game is ****ing awesome! A little frustrating sometimes but the LAGLESS online play it has to offer more than makes up for it!

For any of you who haven't bought the game yet, BUY IT!

Lixivium

Smash Champion
He posted this a while ago:

lol dang i didn't read that D:
my cell is 510 493-0926
my name's binyan btw, if you call :p

next time you come here, we gotta play.

@ everyone else: I'm smack in the middle of the south 40.. thomas eliot house, Zeroth (0th) floor, though i don't have a tv, so i play in the lounge. Melee sometime peoples!
hasta be like late night for now because i have pre-O D:

darkatma

Smash Hero
loll uhm
yeah anytime between now and 3:45 is good, just give me a call, my cell phone's on. it's just that reception in any washU building is crap, so call multiple times

or you could arrange a time with me on the boards, which i check really often
place would probably just be thomas eliot building floor 0, which is where i live, and in the lounge, where there's a single good, non LCD/HD TV

or my aim is darkatmawpon, which i posted earlier as well
someone get that aerij kid over here lmao

Top Bottom