• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Also I *WILL* get aerial rave results soonish. Promise. I don't have time now but I made a backup of the file just in case.

TP, swing by my place whenever you are bored or in the direction of the Loop. It's an easy walk.
Results aren't really an issue anymore, because we were taken out of the Ranbat, so you're in no such hurry.

Though getting them will be cool.

Chezzles

Smash Journeyman
Psht, if your safety is an issue, just remember that a dude was held up IN BROAD DAYLIGHT on UDrive (the street that is parallel to Forest Park and on the way to Kyle's). This is St. Louis, it's always dangerous. Just be conscious of your surroundings and you'll be good.

And knowledge is half the battle.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Okay so I'm good to give everyone rides to everything. At least people around Wash U.

Need to play Friday. Mudd or what?
lixi is probably closer to me (richmond heights i think), but if you wanna drive out to brentwood to get me I'd appreciate it

Nuris

Smash Lord
Uh yeah Lixi is probably closer but I don't really mind. I just really want to play!

TP

Smash Master
I live in Park, which is connected to Mudd, so sorta. I don't have any equipment though. Pleeeeease let something happen today.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Uh yeah Lixi is probably closer but I don't really mind. I just really want to play!
Ok gimme a ring at 301-693-8085 nuris if you can pick me up

lets make this happen

i live at 1270 strassner dr, across the street from walmart in maplewood commons

Chezzles

Smash Journeyman
So uh, can we just have something in some random Park common room? If Kyle drives me I can bring a tv, wii, and melee. Otherwise just a wii and melee. If that's cool with you and all.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Something should happen somewhere. South 40 is fine. I might be busy though, if something I'm waiting on comes up.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I don't get back until 5:00 PM. If people are playing at WashU leave a note here!

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
I don't get back until 5:00 PM. If people are playing at WashU leave a note here!
In that case lixi, I can confirm smash is happening in Mudd or park common rooms, depending on where the freshmen have their floor meetings, and I can bring a tv, wii, and setup(melee+brawl) if you or nuris gives me a lift there

TP

Smash Master
I don't think any of the freshmen actually have floor meetings today. I'm on Park 2, but I would not recommend having it here. There are people studying in our common room all the time. I don't know about the other floors. Mudd would be preferable from what I know, which is not much.

:034:

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
I don't think any of the freshmen actually have floor meetings today. I'm on Park 2, but I would not recommend having it here. There are people studying in our common room all the time. I don't know about the other floors. Mudd would be preferable from what I know, which is not much.

In that case Eliot dorm basement is preferable. nobody is ever in there

Nuris

Smash Lord
Binyan lives in Mudd and he's lazy so I think that's where we got the idea it would be in Mudd. Also, people without cars tend to live on the South 40, so it's usually easier for them if we host there.

I gotta go shopping right now and then do some other stuff but hopefully I will be able to play a little. I can probably bring 1 or 2 TVs and a Wii with Melee/Brawl but I will probably leave early.

I think what needs to happen is for someone to start smashing somewhere and others will follow.

Nuris

Smash Lord
This is how it always is lol. Though it will probably get better once we get things going.

Anyways... I gotta shower and do more shopping. Afterwards I will check the boards and call some people. It'd be nice to decide on a location. Right now my vote is for Kyle's place unless we can confirm a good spot on the S40.

EDIT: Zack, Jeremy and Binyan are playing Melee in Mudd 330 I believe.

TP

Smash Master
I'm gonna go eat dinner now. Anyone who knows where and when stuff is going on, call my cell: 314-814-9710. Thanks.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Brawl >>> melee.

only cuz of music haxs loolololollloloollool.

Seriously though, soundtrack is too good.

Also using Ebay to buy something is really annoying... Everytime an auction is about to end Im working. **** Earthbound...

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Did someone say Earthbound? I will be disappointed if Sam doesn't post in the next hour.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
brawl's soundtrack is so good. flipping through tracks is more fun than playing the game.

Top Bottom