• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St. Melee - St. Marys, Ontario, Canada - August 27th

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion

St. Marys, Ontario, Canada

Potentially August 20th

Well there isn't really much to say. We're looking to see who all would be interested in coming to the St. in august for a Melee tourny. We have a venue already, we just want to know if enough people would be interested for us to actually have it, instead of it flopping last minute.

Were looking at a 5$ venue fee and either 5$ fore singles and 5$ for doubles, or if people
want 10$ for singles and 10$ for doubles.

The St. will be able to supply probably around 5 full setups, along with a recording setup. If you think you could bring a set up let me know.

So yeah pretty much just let us know here if you would be interested and then if we have enough people that say they will come we'll get all the greasy business fixed up. I'll supply directions to the St. and to the venue also.

oh, also there is a subway right near the venue, so now you have to come... everybody likes subway.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
londons like 35ish from stmarys..
yeah I know >.> lol. well... lets call it even and say from st. marys to the border of london is 30 minutes. to the other side of london is like 50 minutes.

wobbling turned on? :D
Good question.. I feel like it should be, but I'm not sure. We'll see.

Also, looks like a good day for this is July 9th, hows that sound to everyone?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
get hyped and ****...

in other words.... bump.

So yeah this will most likely be after July 9th now. still fishin', we'll find something.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Set a date so people can plan ahead in advance. Best way to guarantee more people showing up.

(also make a thread in canada tournament section?)

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
buuuump. so yeah once i get in touch with saux again were probably gonna set a date for this somewhere in mid-late august. as long as there is still interest.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
lol no but actually we'll probably hold it soon this season. youd be down? are you in london right now?
if so we should smash sometime. you could come into town or if your want me and whoever could prolly come into london sometime

Top Bottom