• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St. Paul Biweeklies!

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I'll MM your sister at the next smashfest, which I might be going too. My mom never gave me a complete answer, just yelled at me instead because I'm not working next saturday.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
Well I'm finally gonna fully focus on Marth, My Falco is still nice its just I'm not nearly as creative as I was when I really started to be serious with Falco, when I would pull off crazy combos on a regular basis. I've been studying some various pros and I want to mimic Ken's Decisiveness with the flash of Kizzu(Whos my Favorite Smasher). I'm glad I mained Falco since he put my tech skill through the roof and I can play a variety of characters and styles now. For now I'll probably play all Marth with a bit of fox mixed in. I sure I'll be there on the 10th so I'll test all this out then.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Careful he might powershield your attacks Flux then infinite you, if you manage to avoid those two obstacles it could be possible to kick his ***.

Or he might throw his hair at you in attempt to blind you, then kick you in the balls, but whatever works.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
This is where I make my weekly post about what new character I will be switching to. lol, no not this time. :)

After lots of trial and error, I've finally settled down and found the set of characters that I will stick with. I will be playing Game & Watch most of the time, just like when I started out. I didn't think it was possible, but I've actually learned new stuff about him. Crazy. It sounds weird to say that my Game & Watch tech skill is improving. I will continue to use Samus. *points to new sig pic* Learning new Samus stuff too.

I will be playing Peach a lot more as well. I think it's safe to say that nobody else plays Peach the way I do. It's just plain weird. Hopefully I can get a reality check at the next Smashfest, because my Peach has only lost once in the past several weeks. :p

Like I said before, my Falco and Ganon aren't fit for singles, but they're great in teams. My Falco's getting more technically sound, I can waveshine and SHL without killing myself.

And of course I'm still playing all kinds of other characters for fun. Lately, I've been able to watch a vid of a character and then copy exactly what they do. I was playing a DK ditto the other day, and I did the cargo uthrow, repeated uair combo up to 80%. I've also been able to do various C.Falcon combos that I see. My ability to copy stuff like that after watching it always amazes me.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
I'd probably just have nomek hold him down and then tickle him like before omgiggles.

But in order to do that you must first land a grab, GL w/ that if your opponent has good spacing.

Nomek is also vulnerable to stomp combos thanks to his falling speed.

I would also like to say that I am going all Ganon now. </nothing new>

Nomek

Smash Apprentice
Ulti, I don't know if you've ever really met me, but I can't be hurt. And sooner or later, you will be grabbed and then it's just a down throw chain grab to death combo.

GreenBunny9999

Smash Apprentice
Hah I'll marth ditto you Master. I'm concerned as to what Nomeks Right hand is doing in that picture?????? Marth is hot but Roys innosence turns me on more..........

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Haha. I remember that... *Shudders*

I got violated in too many ways that night, mostly in the eyeBALL though... :ohwell:

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
lol hey greenbunny 1$ marth ditto =P? and how bout you mastr? want to test your marth out in a 1$ mm?

otherwise we could just do friendlies. Im just kinda excited for the first person to beat me in a money match.

I might use my younglink for the friendly tourney just to see if anyone can beat him yet. In my opinion I think hes as good as my c.falcon. No joke.

suggestion- anyone want to do a team tourney also? so I can have a different teamate other then chexr since moneys not on the line? But thats only if we have time after all. I definetly want to do singles/crews.

ulti-your gannon is getting alot better forget what i said about switching to doc <.<.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I'm down for a team tourney.

Also I'm trying to get back into video editing but I lack a one thing...Videos, can we get some matches recorded and can someone send them over to me to see if I still got skills in that area. I tried to do it with Fluxwolf but...yeah it's Fluxwolf. j/k the vids that I saw were extremely laggy.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
aaron please do so i can destroy that prepubescent ***** once and for all.

oh, $1 mm?

---

I too would be down for a teams tourny. D. i might be playing a bunch with bluewolf and croudo tonight, we could send you a massive amount of video if you want it.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I got about 5$ to waste on MM's this time around
I really want to Marth ditto Aaron just to see his, anyone else?
I also have a problem fighting Falco, Anyone who plays a good
Falco I'd like to play you(Aaron,Mastr, JS.)

D. Disciple

Smash Master
aaron please do so i can destroy that prepubescent ***** once and for all.

oh, $1 mm?

---

I too would be down for a teams tourny. D. i might be playing a bunch with bluewolf and croudo tonight, we could send you a massive amount of video if you want it.
Alright that's cool, if you have some music that you want to be on them send them over to me as well.

You have any of my IM screen names?

Also I want to train my Falco and Fox too, Aaron you want to do a few matches so I can get more tips, anyone else that play Falco as well. Sparrow, MomD, Croudo?

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Who said anything about switching to Doc? >.>

Man, I really wish I could come to this one now. Looks like more people will be coming, and more events will be happening (like recording). Stupid French project...

Anyway, see you all at the next tournament.

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
Aaron- I want to test my marth out on you before I do any moneymatches with him, so lets get some matches in.

I won't be at the fest this saturday, but i'll surely be at the next tournament. My fox is getting really moist, and my marth is getting there.

Anyway, Zeus/D. I'm up for playing you guys.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Aaron: fox, i'll tape some stuff at this tourny. remind me when we play and i'll get more vids of you up.

D.Disciple: k, i'll tape tonight and send it to you. i'll probably just leave the game music on. look at my profile on here for my aim.

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
Yeah I was thinking about having a few peeps over at mah place this Saturday. And by "mah place" I mean dorm room. I live on 910 Elliot Avenue at North Central University in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We would just be playing some friendlies so PM me ASAP if you are interested. Thanks. (This is assuming you don't want to go to the smashfest this Saturday or some weird $hit like that).

Seanson

Smash Ace
Wish I could go to this, but.......................................... I cant.

Even worse, I forgot my controller at home, so unless I can find one to borrow, I'll be without practice for 2-3 weeks.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Sure Zues, we can get some games in with my falco. if you want to do a mm or something i'd be down for that too.

Yeah I was thinking about having a few peeps over at mah place this Saturday. And by "mah place" I mean dorm room. I live on 910 Elliot Avenue at North Central University in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We would just be playing some friendlies so PM me ASAP if you are interested. Thanks. (This is assuming you don't want to go to the smashfest this Saturday or some weird $hit like that).
what a good idea to post that in here.

Black Hayate, i want money match you.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
i just ask the teacher in school, and they said unless more then one person go with me, i can't go...... and no one want to go with me, so the chance i can make it got exteremally slim

i'll be in the holiday inn in Bloomington at saterday and sunday night. (if anyone cares) i want to play some MN people very bad.
hopely i'll make it to the fest.

aaron $1 pichu ditto?

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
what a good idea to post that in here.

Well hey, there is actually a person that isn't going to this smashfest. (Seanson) The people that are going to this smashfest post here, but so do the people that aren't going. I'm just giving an alternative choice for people that want to play some smash but can't enter the smashfest for one reason or another. Since you are going to the smashfest none of this should concern you. :)

Top Bottom