• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Difficulties

gallax

Smash Hero
hey everyone. i play a lot with diddy and i seem to hvae problems playing on Rainbow Cruise. Does anyone else have this problem? What stages do you have problems on?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I do. This stage sucks for Diddy. The only thing I can tell ya is try your best on the flat parts, you should be doing okay at tbe beginning of the loop when your on the ship, and on the end of the loop on the blocks far above the ship. Between these areas, all I can say is try and weather the storm.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I do. This stage sucks for Diddy. The only thing I can tell ya is try your best on the flat parts, you should be doing okay at tbe beginning of the loop when your on the ship, and on the end of the loop on the blocks far above the ship. Between these areas, all I can say is try and weather the storm.
yea, thats pretty much all that can be said about that stage

if you want to avoid it altogether, try picking up someone that doesnt suck on the stage. sometimes when i get CP'ed with rainbow cruise, i just go game and watch.

Skarmbliss

Smash Cadet
Mainly on curved areas like Brinstar and Corneria. Diddy has a tough time throwing the banana peels since they get in Diddy's way. Big stages like Nofair, Hyrule Temple, etc. Tend to give Diddy a hard time since hes a close combat fighter and you cant combo the player effectivly since its such a huge stage. Platforms could sometimes get in your way if your careless. Unless you don't mind playing in platformed stages, then I guess that would not be such a big deal for Diddy

Top Bottom