• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Lovely

Smash Lord
I wish I could choose Seven Rings but it's voted worst. ;_;

I guess Super Sonic Racing will due.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Air Rider
Ven will transform to have redish wind surrounding him, and he'll always be levitating above the ground. Also, Ven can move about in the air just about anywhere, depending on the direction you move. This means it's extremely hard to GIMP Air Rider, and he can only be KOed via strong knockback. He'll also have no aerials, as he can do his standard attacks while in midair! Luckily, I make up for this by giving him more unique throws...

Special Finishing Move .

Neutral A Attack - Ventus Combo

[ 3-4% x 3 ]

Side Tilt - Flyin' Chop

[ 10% ]

Up tilt - Spinner

[ 8-9% ]

Down tilt - Low Blow
[ 7-8% ]

Dash Attack - Stabbing Rush
[ 5-6% x 3 ]

Pummel - Smack

Forward Throw - Fire Magic

[ 8% ]

Backwards Throw - Backlash
[ 10-11% ]

Upwards Throw - Thunder Magic

[ 5-6% x 3 ]

Downwards Throw - Ice Magic

[ 10-11% ]

D

Deleted member

Marble Zone.

Wait, it isn't in Brawl?

D*MN YOU SAKURAI!!

I vote Green Hill Zone.

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Maybe it's just because I played through Sonic Adventure 2 a long time ago and it's nostalgic but I thought Live & Learn was the standard pwntastic Sonic song at this stage. I'm surprised how many people don't see it as standing out or anything.

Weird, anyway, my vote's for Live and Learn.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Emerald Hill Zone.

It just is so awesome, also the bass line ( or whatever it's called) in that song rocks.

It looks like L&L will win, dammit that song is awful >_<
Have to agree with you on that.
Even 7RiH is better imho.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Wow, so many diffrent votes and... I'm the only one that voted for Super Sonic Racing. -_-;

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
where can i find it?
If you mean the songs for today, then check the front page. If you're talking about where each song is, then it's still on the front pag (below the picture).

Anyways, my vote is to Live & Learn (but I am a little ticked about the fact that Angel Island Zone recieved a small amount of votes)...

Roihu

Smash Ace
Angel Island. I don't like the original, but the remix is just.... amazing.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Another stage with a great sound track!?! This one is hard.... I would say Attack but I see Ike's Theme again so I'll vote for Ike's Theme, (Eternal Bond), this song is made for epic and hardcore battles. Radiant Dawn FTW!!!

Top Bottom