• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

kr3wman

Smash Master
Falco appears.

I love how they are walking and then DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THEM, Diddy gets shot like he was walking backwards or some ****.

TP

Smash Master
Falco Appears.

Falco is the worst strategist ever. He enters the scene with his Arwing, which he can apparently aim very accurately, and two blasters. WTF did he do to himself by downgrading to using one blaster while on foot?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Falco appears.
Bowser being cute. Fox being kick*ss. Falco being even more kick*ss... what else a soul could want.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Frown:
Although I did get a chuckle from the pears, that one is definitely not comparably good with your other ones.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'd prefer Frown to win this round because I dislike the Shoop da Whoop meme... It's overused, never was funny to begin with and sucks. =/

If Tyfighter changes the shoop-crap, I'll be for him.

Tyfighter all the way ^_^

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Oh ever voted this thread less than 5 stars is a hater. )=<

My vote is Donkey Kong & Diddy Kong, one of my favroite cutscenes.

Top Bottom