• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Ange

Smash Lord
The Ones on the Bridge.

I love the music that comes to play when Duon appears, and the whole cutscene is just awesome.

TP

Smash Master
I vote for The Members of the Cast Try to Enter a Sphere from the One Direction that is Incredibly Well Defended, When they Could have Easily Gone in from the Side, Above, Below, or Behind.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
This is where we vote for our favorite video? In that case, Great Invasion, hands down. I tensed up when I first saw the ship and Hitler Gannondorf. I yelled for the Haliberd to dodge, I cried when I saw the Haliberd being blown up. I jumped off the ground and cheered and yelled to get them when the fighters came out of the Haliberd's explosion. I was tensed when the cannons fired, and I went Fanboy Nuts when I saw the shine of the Dragoon, and KNEW the upcoming carnage. I was totally like OMG YAY KIRBY YAY GET HIM GET HIM YEAH GO KIRBY YAY AWESOMENESS KIRBY YAY! Then I went back to just regular cheers when the fighters went into the dome, laughed at Olimar's pathetic little ship, and still made racist remarks about Hitler Ganondorf (THAT'S WHAT HIS POSE LOOKS LIKE!) You know... the Dragoon should knock away 2 stock if it can do that to a Battleship...

zelda rocks

Smash Cadet
Definitely the Great Invasion, it was *the most epic cut scene ever, I in fact had imagined something along those lines happening in the games, all the players coming to defeat Master hand in their respective ships, and I love the fact that something like that ended up happening.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Definitely the Great Invasion, it was *the most epic cut scene ever, I in fact had imagined something along those lines happening in the games, all the players coming to defeat Master hand in their respective ships, and I love the fact that something like that ended up happening.
^ This are true words, and I agree with them.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Great invasion

Halberd vs great fox was a complete disgrace to the great fox. No way that the great fox would get beaten THAT bad. The halberd also looked extremely over powered and the gun fires/turret shots looked outright hideous.

Not to mention the great invasion is epic :p

-:bowser:Bowser King

FireKirby7

Smash Lord

Halberd vs great fox was a complete disgrace to the great fox. No way that the great fox would get beaten THAT bad. The halberd also looked extremely over powered and the gun fires/turret shots looked outright hideous.

-:bowser:Bowser King
Sakurai, duh.

The Great Invasion, same reasons posted above. :chuckle:

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
The Great Invasion.

The Great Fox would have beaten the Halberd anyday

And they both would have gotten their ***** kicked by Bowser's airship armada

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Dude... Bowser's so freaking cheap... He's the only villain who actually thought MasterHand was ruling the SSE... He kills DonkeyKong and so many others, including a Defenseles Princess? That's so wrong... The Hero saving the other Hero from the Fake Princess gets a vote from the Demon! :p I don't see why the 2nd Hero wouldn't have noticed the Evil Princess trying to kill him though... or why he wouldn't be grateful that he just got saved... or not noticed that the Princess was covered in Purple Gunk before he tried murdering the Hero that saved him... or thought of checking the Princess' body before attacking.... so many questions... so little time..

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
False Zelda/Peach Fights Mario/Link

Da-D-Mon-109 wins pointless rant of the year, we only need a anwser or some pointless funny quote to win post of the day. Besides Bowser never killed DK, only turned him into a lifeless trophy who's golden tint shines with oh-noesness.

Top Bottom