• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
DOES ANYONE ELSE NOT SEE HOW WRONG THIS GAME IS!?! THIS GAME SHOULD BE RATED "M" FOR MATURE! It has violence, graphic humor, and worst of all, **** SCENES! "Diddy Kong Appeals to Falco"... More like "Diddy Kong ***** Team Starfox"! Diddy's all "'kay, now that that's out of the way, Falco, you're going to help me find my Gorilla!" Fox is all, "dude, don't struggle..." and Falco's all "I might be dumb, but I'm not THAT stupid" and walks away, and then Diddy grabs him, going "YOU'RE GOING TO SEE MY GORILLA, LIKE IT OR NOT! I AIN'T GIVING YOU A CHOICE!", Falco's all "Oh dang..." and Fox is all "Dude, it was going to happen, one way or another... I know". THIS GAME IS SO MESSED UP! But I still like this scene better than "Galleom tumbles into the Ruins", only because he got himself pwned by the 3 knights, falls and smashes into the ground and still some how lives, despite the butt-kicking he recieved. It doesn't make sense. I know I'm advocating **** here, but I guess my vote is for "Diddy Kong (appeals) to Falco". They call it "Appealing" to people now. Ha. I guess Micheal Jackson "appeals" to little boys...

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
DUDE, SAMUS IS A POKEMON TRAINER!

Samus walks through a building where a conspiracy to turn Pokemon into Weapons is underway.

Suddenly, A WILD SHADOW RIDLEY ATTACKS It uses Seismic Toss on Samus, inflicting 15% damage.

Go PIKACHU! USE THUNDER! It's Super Effective, and Stabed, dealing 45% damage to Ridley, Paralysing him, and causing him to relase Samus.

The Battle continues!

I so wish I could Photoshop. Then you could see this yourself. ;P

I will give Credit to Lucario finding Snake, for having cool Music, but come on... Every Pokemon Fanboy loved seeing Pikachu shocking Ridley Stupid, and EVERY SINGLE METROID FAN LOVED SEEING RIDLEY PERIOD! I know I did. I just wish he was made a little smaller, so that he could have been a flying heavyweight, and made playable...

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895

Samus walks through a building where a conspiracy to turn Pokemon into Weapons is underway.

Suddenly, A WILD SHADOW RIDLEY ATTACKS It uses Seismic Toss on Samus, inflicting 15% damage.

Go PIKACHU! USE THUNDER! It's Super Effective, and Stabed, dealing 45% damage to Ridley, Paralysing him, and causing him to relase Samus.

The Battle continues!

I so wish I could Photoshop. Then you could see this yourself. ;P

I will give Credit to Lucario finding Snake, for having cool Music, but come on... Every Pokemon Fanboy loved seeing Pikachu shocking Ridley Stupid, and EVERY SINGLE METROID FAN LOVED SEEING RIDLEY PERIOD! I know I did. I just wish he was made a little smaller, so that he could have been a flying heavyweight, and made playable...
...soo..? what was your hcoice?? I'm a metroid fan easily and samus is my main girl so I'm on her side
Ridley and Samus' Destiny

half_silver28

Smash Ace

The Battle continues!
I LOLed.

Pokemon Trainer Samus FTW. (that's my vote btw)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Oh GOD. Why is it always that the ****ty cutscenes are paired with the ****ty ones and the awesome with awesome ones?

This is SO hard, cause those two are easily two of my all-time favourite cutscenes in the whole SSE... >_<

I say... Lucario discovers Snake...

Ange

Smash Lord
NOO, I love both of these cutscenes.

Ugh.

Hard choice, but I guess I'll go for LUCARIO Discovers Snake.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Dude, if it was any other scene, just the presence of Snake, his Box, Metaknight, Lucario, and the Encounter Theme would have made me vote for Lucario finding Snake.

BUT COME ON! POKEMON TRAINER SAMUS FOR THE WIN!

Top Bottom