• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Heart Container will always be better in my heart.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
If you main Pikachu, the Blast Box might be your favorite item. Upon messing around in Final Destination with Pikachu to fly under to the other side of Final Destination with Skullbash, a Blast Box appeared, and I went to it. I then proceeded to use Thunder where my opponents got injured. To my surprise, Pikachu is immune to taking damage from the Blast Box if he uses Thunder right next to it. I'm not sure if the Pikachu room is aware of this, since items aren't used competitively, but I guess I'm going to take my time here to mention it.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I hate both of them (in Smash at least), so I take the Dragoon merely for the reason that it's harder to get.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'll wait until somebody posts a video before I decide.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Dragoon is more rewarding than the Star, you have to chase people when you have the star, it's frustrating and I hate it. So I vote Dragoon.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Starman - it takes less effort and you can't miss! Though people running away from you gets annoying...

Splice

Smash Hero
Starmen - are bad, all they do is slow down the gameplay. If you don't get them, you run away from your opponent because you can't do anything, if you get them, you chase your opponent and usually dont catch them. Plus you get them when you don't want them. They are annoying.

Dragoon - Is good. You have to work to get this, which makes a good excuse for both players to get right into the battle, and not to camp or whatever. Plus when you do get it, You have to aim quickly, and normally get a stock of your opponent, and you can coax them into air dodging before you shoot if you want to have no room for failure. Its an epic weapon, and its from kirby <3

Top Bottom