• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

roy_owns

Smash Lord
I heading out this afternoon, I won't be back until the 25. However I might be able to slide a few updates while I'm gone... Please don't hate me be all "BLAH IM DADMON AND ROY HAS TO UPDATE LIKE SKADOOSH" (Jokes) Anyway, I'll try to update regualrlyish.

Frown

poekmon
I heading out this afternoon, I won't be back 25. However I might be able to slide a few updates while I'm gone... Please don't hate me be all "BLAH IM DADMON AND ROY HAS TO UPDATE LIKE SKADOOSH" (Jokes) Anyway, I'll try to updates regualrish.
You know why you're awesome, roy_owns? Because judging from the 500 last posts you've made, the only reason you visit this site is to update this thread. Now that's dedication.

Many thanks to you.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
@Frown: Well I've never really found any kind of discussion I'm interested, I'll give my input then leave if anything, but obviously this thread has become part of my everyday life since I have to update everyday, and it's some how gained me fans :dizzy: and some respect.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Katana.

Though they're pretty much a dumbed down version of Latias and Latios.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Hows this for dedication Frown? I'm updating through my iPod.:bee:

Excitebikes overheated!

Post of the Day: Frown
Today will be Metroid Vs. Hammer Bro.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Metroid is too annoying to deal with and is handy as well. My vote goes to Metroid. ♥

Uffe

Smash Hero
Metroid because of a number of reasons. They're weak against ice and a missile alone doesn't necessarily kill them, so I can't really see a hammer doing a great deal of damage let alone a scratch. They may explode from extreme temperatures. See Samus' Plasma Beam for details in the Prime series. One last thing I'd like to add on there is that the Metroid can drain life force out of any creature it attaches its mandibles on and it's not so easy for them to let go when it happens. Metroid has my vote. Sorry if we're talking only Brawl related stuff as far as annoying and good Assist Trophies go. :S

Tacel

Smash Lord
Metroid.
You can escape a Hammer Bro...
But you can not escape a Metroid.

Craeter

Smash Apprentice
Like Uffe said metroids are only susceptible to extremes in temperature and explosions, anything more mundane is useless (ie hammers). And once one of those suckers sticks on you it won't come off until it sucks you dry or if you can blow it off. Samus has to morph ball and then bomb, somehow the things stay sticked to her as she morphs.

And well, hammer bros have... hammers.

Metroids win.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211