• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Brinstar. Its the only half-way fun one of those stages IMO. Big Blue just sucks, and I hate YI Melee with a passion.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Big blue is just stupid,

Yoshi island is an alright level but seems boring to me.

Brinstar for me

camden

Smash Apprentice
No more essays. They're too tiring. I'm just going to vote for Brinstar, simply because it's the fairest out of the three. Acid can be a bother, but at least you're not hopping around everywhere, trying not to touch the ground, and not cramped under blocks, fearing short blast zones or an uphill walk-off.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Big Blue came second to Brinstar, while Yoshi's Island was waiting for eggs to hatch. (And I missed informed you all, only Brinstar will go through.)
(9-6-5)

Since camden gave up on his essays I can start Post of the Day back up with out him winning every time... But they would be cool to see them every now and then :)

Round 2! Today will be Battlefield Vs. Bridge of Eldin.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
BattleField! Simple and awesome. I like the stage textures for it.

Bridge of Eldin is still a pretty kool looking stage though.

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
Gigally puff gets really annoying when people decide to use it on wifi and I love the night and day mechanic for battlefield. Bf with its wonderful 3 platforms and deliciously great background.

Top Bottom