• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

thewiredknight

Smash Journeyman
Best: Ship Deck 2 - Some of the best boss music in any game
Worst: Map, this doesn't even really fit for fighting

fortunArcanum

Smash Cadet
I have to wonder how you all could've voted 25m BGM to the worst music on that stage. I do not look forward to Distant Planet day because I'll be the only one voting for Environmental Noises, I guess.

BEST - King K. Rool/Ship Deck 2
WORST - Barrel Blast thing...

NukeA6

Smash Master
Best: King K. Rool/Ship Deck Theme
-I think this would be better for the Pirate Ship instead of this annoying stage. Still, it's great and just as epic as the King K. Rool fight back when DK games were still worth playing.

Worst: Bramble Blast
-I'm probably the only one who dislikes this song. I thought Stickerbrush Symphony was great in DKC2. In fact, it was one of the songs that seem to stand out from that game. But when it was put in Brawl, I didn't even recognize it. It's just too happy and annoying rather than how calm it once was. I tried to like this song but it doesn't compare to the original, not even a little bit.

D

Deleted member

BEST: Bramble Blast
WORST: DK Jungle 1 Theme (Barrel Blast)

In other news, I can't see why you're all hating Jungle Level. It's quite literally the same song done almost the exact same way. More than one person (not nesseccarly on this thread) dislikes the redone Bramble Blast, so why don't you guys start to appreciate Jungle Level more.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
RUMBLE FALLS

Best: Bramble Blast
Worst: DK Jungle 1 Theme (Barrel Blast)

I disagree with just about every one of the stage results so far, which kind of troubles me. I mean, you people actually DISLIKE TETRIS TYPE B?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Best: Jungle Level Ver.2
Worst: Bramble Blast

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Best: Bramble Blast (and it's not even close for me)
Worst: Battle for Storm Hill

If you ask me, Bramble Blast is one of the best songs in the game, period. The original was beautiful, and I find this one just as good, in a different way.

D

Deleted member

I wonder if people think Ver. 1 is the remix done with a much faster rythim or they think it's Ver. 2
Ver. 2 is the one with the faster rythim, Ver. 1 is the one with the same rythim as the original.
That makes sense, seeing as though Ver. 2 is listed in My Music before Ver. 1. How about this for the thread:

Jungle Level Ver. 1--The one which drums for the first 30 seconds--Jungle Classic

Jungle Level Ver. 2--The fast-paced one--Jungle Suga(r) Rush

roy_owns

Smash Lord
I have to wonder how you all could've voted 25m BGM to the worst music on that stage. I do not look forward to Distant Planet day because I'll be the only one voting for Environmental Noises, I guess.
Yeah, I'm thinking of maybe taking Environmental Noises out of the contest completely after all, it's not really music in the first place.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Roy_owns: Is the stages listed in a Specific order or are you randomly pulling names out of a hat (Not literally) ?
Yes, I have an order, but I won't say because that could take some of the fun away.

Anyway so the results of Day 8

Best... BRAMBLE BLAST
Worst... BARREL BLAST

Today will be Yoshi's Island, see first post for details

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Yoshi's Island

Best: Obstacle Course/Wildlands (They're both equally nostalgic and awesome.)
Worst: Flower Field

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Best: Yoshi's Island
Worst: Flower Field

Spire

III
BRoomer