• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Patinator

Smash Champion
Bridge of Eldin... Hmm.

Best: This is a hard one. I'll go with Ocarina of Time Medley, but it's close between it, Main Theme (Twilight Princess), Main Theme (Legend of Zelda), and Title (Legend of Zelda).

Worst: Dark World. I dunno, I just don't like it. It's too calm.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Best: Ocarina Medley... O.M.G. I had a nostalgia-gasm listening to this.

Least Good - Midna's Lament. Doesnt fit the game, really, but it's still good.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Best: Midna's Lament
Worst: Legend of Zelda (Main theme)

Midna's Lament better not become worst. It's such a terrific song, probably one of the best pieces from Twilight Princess overall.

Anyway, I love just about every song that plays on this stage. In the end, the main theme of Legend of Zelda may be the most recognizable, and no one can deny that it's great, but after hearing it so many times, it just doesn't have quite the same appeal to me.

Still a great song though.

Theibus

Smash Rookie
Best: Midna's Desperation
Worst: Hidden Valley

Midna's Desperation is so beautiful, and was a very emotional event in Twilight Princess. Meanwhile, the Hidden Valley is basically just a failed attempt at stereotypical "wild west" song, in my opinion.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Best: Title (The Legend Of Zelda)
Worst: The Hidden Village

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Worst: Legend of Zelda (Main theme)

Midna's Lament better not become worst. It's such a terrific song, probably one of the best pieces from Twilight Princess overall.

Anyway, I love just about every song that plays on this stage. In the end, the main theme of Legend of Zelda may be the most recognizable, and no one can deny that it's great, but after hearing it so many times, it just doesn't have quite the same appeal to me.

Still a great song though.
Quoted for outrageous amounts of truth.

Worst: Zelda Main Theme

In addition to being a great song anyway, fighting to a song like Midna's Lament is also a really nice breath of fresh air. Love it.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Alright, with a surprisingly successful day, heres the results

Best... OCARINA OF TIME MEDLEY
Worst... HIDDEN VILLAGE

And yes Tyfighter, the next stage will be Pirate ship :p, I'll have the first post updated in a bit

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Pirate Ship:

Best: Dragon Roost Island
Worst: Gerudo Valley (Shame. I like the song, but it just doesn't fit with this stage at all.)

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
Best: Dragon roost island
worst: village of the blue maiden?(its not a bad song its the worst out the selection for me)

Browny

Smash Hater
i cant believe dragon roost island isnt more popular :O

best: dragon roost island
worst: considering all zelda songs are incredibly awesome, the least increbidly awesome of them all must be village of the blue maiden lol

shadydentist

Smash Lord
Dragon Roost Island is amazing, Gerudo Valley song slightly less awesome. Song of storms a little below that.

Everything else I dont remember.

Top Bottom