• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Dedede's the King o the Valley!

This is it guys, the final round, they are King Dedede's Theme going through Waluigi Pinball, Corneria, Wild Pokemon Battle! (Ruby/Sapphire), and Gerudo Valley.

VS.

Bramble Blast. Going through Donkey Kong Theme, Luigi's Mansion Theme, Ocarina of Time Medley, and Final Destination.

Been a great tournament (though some mishaps). Yes, their will be a Worst of the Worst tourny but, it won't be till Sunday because I want Saturday to be used as a day where you guys can give me some suggestions on what to do different/better this time around.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
is it a group choice or single? -if its a group choice I go for

Bramble Blast, Donkey Kong Theme, Luigi's Mansion Theme, Ocarina of Time Medley, and Final Destination.

but.. if it's a single it's definetly Bramble Blast

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Bramble Blast.

Final destination should have beaten it because it is a better song. However, Bramble Blast still is a really good song and other than Final Destination I would choose this one to win.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
King Dedede Theme till the end!!! Even though I wanted to say, "Lip's Theme till the end!!!" :p

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Everyone knows bramble blast is the best song ^^ but for some reason its on the worst stage... Btw i dislike DDD's theme. Checkered knights would have been a better match for Bramble blast.

brg

Smash Ace
ummmmmmm was Legendary air machine voted out in previous rounds

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Kalava only has one post, are you sure that's not just someone else here using that account so they can get two votes?

EDIT:

I love DDD's Theme, but seeing as though Bramble Blast is on my Mp3 player and it's not, I'm going to have to vote for Bramble Blast.

Top Bottom