• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
Dictionary definition of Charge: A terribly unfitting song for the stage it is on and and for a fighting game overall.
OK, so KIOM isn't well suited for battles either, but at least it has nostalgia to it.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Charge sucks.
I'd rather listen to the medley of an annoying, high-pitched, spammy child than listen to ANYTHING that has the title "Wii" in it.
It's simply too happy, no epicness in it.
Even Midna's Lament has epicness (and tons of it to me).

roy_owns

Smash Lord
To most people it seems more like, Charge! (Wii Suck)

Alright guys this is it the Final Round

Being voted worse than DK Jungle 1 Theme (Barrel Blast), Car Select, Mike's Song, and Tetris Type B, it's 25m! and...

Being rejected from you guys, going past Ricco Harbor, Seven Rings In Hand, Aera 6 Ver. 2, and Kid Icarus Original Medley it's Charge! (Wii Play)

If any of you have any idea's for the next torney, feel free to say them and put them all into consideration!

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
25 is the worst, come on. I know Charge sucks, but WHO THE HELL prefers some bit sounds that repeat over and over and over over a real song?

Mmac

Smash Lord
Oh god...

One song is ok, but it's just freaken 5 Bleeps over and over again! It just makes you go insane in a Minute!

The other song just plain blows., and will also make you go insane........

>_>

<_<

*Flips Coin*

I pick Charge!

They both equally suck though

Top Bottom