• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
Ikes starts off average and stays taht way.

DK's goes good and goes bad.

I say DK got my vote for the worse one.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Goddammit I have the Japanese names on my iTunes, so I don't know which songs you're talking about!

*looks up both songs on YouTube*

What the hell. That Donkey Kong theme got best music on 75m!? Granted, the stage doesn't have many choices but...that thing sucks.

And I love Ike's theme. I absolutely love it.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
*looks up both songs on YouTube*

What the hell. That Donkey Kong theme got best music on 75m!? Granted, the stage doesn't have many choices but...that thing sucks.
Uh, Roy_owns, I think you made a mistake. I went back and checked the votes, and here's how it looked:

Opening (Donkey Kong) -10 votes
Donkey Kong -7 votes
25m -2 votes
Donkey Kong Medley -6

Granted, Donkey Kong Medley isn't a track, you probably confused every vote entitled that as a vote towards Donkey Kong, being a medley.

On Youtube, however, Donkey Kong Medley was the title of Opening (Donkey Kong). So, Opening (Donkey Kong) should have won. I totally agree with Darkurai, Donkey Kong sucks, there's no way that people in this thread would screw it up... or could they?

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
Opening (Donkey Kong) -10 votes
Donkey Kong -7 votes
25m -2 votes
Donkey Kong Medley -6
That's for votes for the best music, right?

Tyfighter said:
On Youtube, however, Donkey Kong Medley was the title of Opening (Donkey Kong). So, Opening (Donkey Kong) should have won. I totally agree with Darkurai, Donkey Kong sucks, there's no way that people in this thread would screw it up... or could they?
So, instead of 13 votes Donkey Kong to 10 votes Opening (Donkey Kong), it should have been 7 votes Donkey Kong to 16 votes Opening (Donkey Kong). That sounds about right, Opening (Donkey Kong) is just so much better, but can roy_owns change it now?

Donkey Kong BTW

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Ike's Theme is pretty epic and just generally awesome.

Donkey Kong's is good, especially at the beginning, but just can't match up.

Donkey Kong Theme

My vote stands if we switch to Opening instead. Though it IS better than this one and should probably have won.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Ike's theme is one of my favourite songs and its amazing.

Donkey Kong theme sucks major *ss

B
Best of the Best Tourney

Round 1:

Wild Pokemon Battle! (Ruby/Sapphire) vs. Ike's Theme= Wild Pokemon Battle! (Ruby/Sapphire)
Travesty!!!!!!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
How could people screw up this bad? Opening (Donkey Kong) is so much better. I smell a mistake...

Donkey Kong
Yeah, precisely. Opening is the only one on that stage that I can stand. 25m is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH worse but that doesn't say much, since it's pretty repugnant. Donkey Kong is just so weird and...bah. Opening deserved to win.

I have to go with Donkey Kong, there really wasn't any choice...
I hate Donkey Kong and Ike's Theme is so epic and awesome. Granted, I think the main FE theme probably deserved to win the stage, and I was also disappointed by the song choice from FE:SS (of all songs to pick, the one that has 5 seconds looping over and over? REALLY?), but...that's irrelevant. I hate Donkey Kong, love Ike's Theme.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
I say, let Opening (Donkey Kong) advance to the second round of the Worst of the Best Tourney, but replace Donkey Kong Theme with Opening (Donkey Kong) in the OP. I'm pretty sure that reguardless, Ike's Theme would have beaten it, just replace it in the beginning and in the Best of the Best Tourney. (We all forgive you :))

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Screw everyone and their wall of texts, i'm going for Ike's Theme to lose.

If it was the main Fire Emblem theme instead of Ike's I would vote DK to lose.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Donkey Kong's theme deserves to fail. It was screwed in Brawl.

Eternal Bond on the other note, is epic and awesome, absolute win.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Since I play RD to here Eternal Bond this song almost time I play it. I'll have to say Donkey Kong Theme even though I like the song a lot, just I like Ike's Theme more.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
What's up with the Ike's theme not being deserving stuff? Ike's theme won because it had more fans. That's it.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Would you rather have the Intro Theme, or 25m? Donkey Kong Theme compared to those two is a no contest.
I quote myself for saying that the Opening Donkey Kong, (I thought it was called Intro XD) is not as good as Donkey Kong to me. So I say Opening Donkey Kong now, I play too much RD to not like Ike's theme.

Top Bottom