• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Moozle

Smash Champion
If I was doing this simply off of brawl, goldeen would win by far because of all of the hilarious rumors that exist because of it. However, Mew is too awesome to let lose. MEW MEW MEW

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Goldeen.

Because of that "I named my Mew Optimus Prime so it could learn Transform and Rollout." joke.

I'd really love to see Goldeen win this thing.

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
GOLDDEN GOLDEEN GOLDEEN.

Mew is WORTHLESS and infinitely outclassed by jirachi after you collect all the CDs (not that hard to do). Goldeen teaches you that Pokeballs are sometimes best used as projectiles rather then thrown randomly to release the creture inside.

VOTE GOLDEEN! He's Megahorny for you!

Super_ness

Smash Journeyman
Goldeen. You gotta remember the first time you got a mew and goldeen. With mew, you expect it to do some important thing, and it drops a CD. At least with goldeen, you didn't expect anything. Goldeen should be Magikarp though.

D

Deleted member

Does Ho-Oh jump up into the sky and then fall down, crushing everyone on the stage?

Hell no. Snorlax FTW.

Top Bottom