• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

stages brawl should have had

bluebolt

Smash Journeyman
there was only 1 or two for each game (kirby games mario games, you know what I mean?) except mario T.T

rob probably should have gotton his own stage...
and DEDEDE's ring (as seen in kirby super star) would have been awsome ( counter on top and the fact is a wrestling ring)

but theres more that I cant seem to think of. what else would you say it needed?

also N64 stages

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I would put in a Super Mario Galaxy stage and the moon from the origonal Yoshi's island.

In the first Yoshi's island, there was a boss battle on the moon, and you walk 360 degrees around it.

It was a combination of nausea and awsomeness, as it was the first time Mario Galaxy gravity was implemented well in my opinion.

Kraut

Smash Apprentice
may i ask what stage ROB could possibly have??

yeah, i think adding some sort of strange gravity stage would be pretty fun, with the right physics and hit you could even maybe make someone orbit =DD

Santamaycry

Smash Rookie
Wii Channel

You fight on the mainscreen with all the channels, then a pointer comes by and clicks a channel which opens up into a new level kinda thing.

Internet channel will browse smashdojo and you have to avoid loading bars

Stuff like that...

Smashed11

Smash Cadet
Outside & Main Room of Peaches Castle
Bowsers Castle
Rainbow Road (replaces the other Mario Kart level)
Metroid Prime1 Main Plaza
Ikana Canyon - Zelda MM
Clock town - Zelda MM
Hyrule Field - Zelda Oot

Jarabe 93

Smash Apprentice
Miracle Matter zone from Kirby 64. A main platform, and several, darkness-formed platforms above it which change their position every couple of tens of seconds. Miracle Matter would be a stage hazard, attacking from the background using his various forms.

Ok, so I kinda just thought it up. But it's a fun concept, right? :ohwell:

SlickSlicer

Smash Apprentice
I think fountain of dreams made sense to keep in, especially since Dedede is in the game.

I think it would have been funny if they added something similar to fourside, but call it tokyo and have random gigantic monsters pop out occasionally to screw with the characters.

RoboticOperatingBuddy

Smash Rookie
Going out on a limb here, but how about an advance wars stage? The main part of the stage could be a ruined battlefield with a couple of toppled vehicles (I hate flat stages), and maybe there could be the occasional artilery strike or air raid.

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
Another Kirby stage:

Mt Dedede from Kirby's dreamland!

Another Toon Link stage:

something Island from phantom Hourglass!

The temple of the ocean king from phantom Hourglass!

some random stages:

Another fire emblem stage!
A Golden Sun stage!

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
DK definetly could of used a normal stage to call home, Zelda should of had a Ganondorf Tower/Castle, Kirby should of had an entirely new stage besides halbred, as well as Star Fox, Earthbound and F-Zero

Solo Assass1n

Smash Journeyman
Some sort of Phendranna Drifts stage would be tight, as long as the floor wouldn't be slippery like Ice Climber's stage.

PCHU

Smash Lord
I made a thread similar to this, and yet no one replied....
Anyway, I think that Brawl is fine, I just want a good Bridge of Eldin that doesn't have some fat guy plowing you down with his over-fed pig.
That's it, I am pretty much happy with everything except for Spear Pillar.
If I have to turn upside down in a tourney, chances are that I'm going to get laughed at.
But, I will be the one with the free KO from my opponent's lack of adapting.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Shouldn't this be in stage discussion?

Anyway, I would have liked some N64 stages to come back (hyrule) and a lot more melee stages to come back (but we did get a lot of brawl stages so that may be why we didn't et a lot of melee stages).

Veggi

Smash Champion
I would put in a Super Mario Galaxy stage and the moon from the origonal Yoshi's island.

In the first Yoshi's island, there was a boss battle on the moon, and you walk 360 degrees around it.

It was a combination of nausea and awsomeness, as it was the first time Mario Galaxy gravity was implemented well in my opinion.
Those stages would be awesome, the Galaxy one could be the Main area and floating up to the left of the stage would be the Toad Brigade ship with the gravity feature.

Plus I loved that Yoshi Boss Fight because Raphael Raven is my favorite Yoshi character.

Top Bottom