• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stamina Mode is the best party mode now

Azurie

Smash Cadet
Project M 3.5 has been a blast thus far. Kudos PMBR. Though I must admit, me and the guys have spent most our time playing stamina mode- boundaries off with knockback growth. IT HAS BEEN HILARIOUS.

Of course things escalate and we end up setting HP to 990 and enjoy pure chaos. But then occasionally someone decides to mess with the zany flow. They make a grab and start pummeling. And keep on pummeling. And I think you get the point.

I realize it would be low on the to-do list, but I think it would greatly benefit all Project M hijinks if pummeling time capped out at say, 150 percent damage. Ya know, if that's something that can even be altered.

But anyway, if anyone has anything to say about Stamina Mode, go ahead and post. Thank you PMBR for 3.5 and the amazing mode that is stamina mode. Up Smash on Kongo Jungle forever.

Last edited:

Azurie

Smash Cadet
What I mean is that it takes longer to mash out of a grab the more damage you've taken. It works well in a normal smash match, but once you've accumulated like 800 damage in Stamina Mode it takes a lot of mashing to get out of a grab.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
I agree with this. I noticed this and it is quite annoying being grabbed with 50 HP left and getting pummeled to 0. Unless there is some sure way to get out of it, which would be awesome to find out.

Last edited:

zigheart

Smash Apprentice
i too enjoy stamina mode. actually before this came out we were working on our own version xD, PM's came out better tho. we will probably scrap ours. one glitch i noticed tho its very very rare but if you hit the right speed and slide along the ground when landing the game can crash. its not often but it happens from time to time.

Top Bottom