• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stamina!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalcoChamp

Smash Apprentice
There are rumors going around that your pokemon will have stamina as opposed to percent. I would understand if you count percent individually for each pokemon, and returning them does not heal, but resorting to stamina takes away from the game. It should either be like Zelda/Sheik in SSBM or a new system. But not stamina. Any opinions

Psydon

Smash Journeyman
Without a % meter, the Pokemon could always be immune to knockback. XD

As for healing, no, no, no. 'Cause all you'd need to do is stay as one Pokemon long enough to let the other two heal, switch and repeat. Remember that each has its own moveset.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing this is exclusive to the Pokemon? Otherwise, I don't see how this will impact other characters.

iron blade

Smash Ace
all the pokemon share the same damage meter. when they say "stamina", it just means if you play as one too long you start playing bad and your stats probably go down until you switch out.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Stamina means everyone won't use the highest tier pokemo out of the 3 making you switch which makes for alot of strategy. Besides having to switch makes him more like a real trainer.

edit: They keep the same percent but theres stanima a seperate stat. Jeez read the updates.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yup, like HCF said, Brawl will feature a Stamina bar AND a Damage meter for every Pokemon. The stamina is to prevent people from being able to use the most top tier Pokemon infinitely every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom